Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Teamspeak webpage a mess!

Hello ladies and gentlemen, Teamspeak User, Programmer, Developer and Owner.

I got into Addon developing a while ago and wanted to start again with the new "myteamspeak" Update, but I got into some trouble.

First of all.
    The structure of the teamspeak domains is an absolute mess.

We have teamspeak.com to download the Client, Server or SDK files. We have teamspeakusa.com (sales.teamspeakusa.com) where you will be redirected to teamspeak.com if you want to download something. If you click the support Tab (FAQ or Get Help) on teamspeak.com or myteamspeak.com you will end up on support.teamspeakusa.com.

FIXED: There is currently no way to reach the myteamspeak.com Addons page with a link from teamspeakusa.com or teamspeak.com.

If you click the Addons link on teamspeakusa.com or teamspeak.com you will end up on forum.teamspeak.com's Addon Discussions.
    But you can't reach the Addons Forum Discussions from myteamspeak.com.

If you are confused. Thank god I'm not alone! Here you have a mindmap if you need visuals to understand my problem: http://i.imgur.com/xvSIX0O.png

Name:  xvSIX0O.png
Views: 428
Size:  55.6 KB

We need only one platform where we can communicate and discuss. We need one domain with the best features of all those domains.
    You guys already started to make a change with myteamspeak and I love the fact that you can log in and have all IP Adresses on all devices, but we need a change.

You could just use teamspeak.com as one central point to cover anything.

teamspeak.com

teamspeak.com/downloads

teamspeak.com/addons

teamspeak.com/support

teamspeak.com/sales

I would love to get some feedback from the community and from staff.
    Have a nice day everyone and send me a message if you find spelling errors or stuff like that I should change in my text.

All the best
    Nick.
    Last edited by Foxgott16; January 14th, 2017 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Post Icon

First things first
    Thank you for critical but also constructive feedback.

I couldn't agree more to most of your detailed points.
    There could definitely be more user friendly sub Pages on the main page.
    But I'm not sure if Sales stuff should stay splitted.

I will forward this whole post to our management.
    I think this will be discussed in one of the next meetings.

Greetings
    edit
    I did add the word webpage to thread title. Just using TeamSpeak was to general.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thumbs up Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Thank you for critical but also constructive feedback.
    You are wecome!
    I don't want to be mean or want to offend anyone. Just trying to be nice and make this community a fun and friendly place to be!

But I'm not sure if Sales stuff should stay splitted.
    This is a valid point. There could be sales.teamspeak.com for commercial needs.
    Also, it would be nice if there could be something like a TeamspeakID so you have one account everything (MyTeamspeak, the forum, customers center, etc.)

First things first
    I will forward this whole post to our management.
    I think this will be discussed in one of the next meetings.
    Sounds great THANK YOU!
    Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgott16 View Post
    You are wecome!
    I don't want to be mean or want to offend anyone. Just trying to be nice and make this community a fun and friendly place to be
    Don't worry! You did not offend anyone. Criticism is something good as long it's not just like everything is f*** up without giving good reason or telling how things could be better.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thumbs up Nice guys!

New Forum design and a "MyTeamspeak" Tab on teamspeak.com! Thank you for the fast change!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgott16 View Post
    New Forum design and a "MyTeamspeak" Tab on teamspeak.com! Thank you for the fast change!
    Forum is currently work in progress and will change in the coming days. However we didn't want to leave the forum disabled for an extended period of time, so we kind of just went with the way it is now.
    It is working, despite some lose ends here and there.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information