Forum

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The second picture looks like you tried to install a version that is not made for your system.
    Make sure you download the right version.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Can anyone help me?

I just want to upload my ts3 version, but when i try to open the updated version, it send this:

The program can not start because it is missing api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll in the system. Try reinstalling the program to correct this problem.

I download this .dll file, when i put it on Ts3 folder, it sends this:

The application could not start successfully (0xc0000142). Click OK to close it.

What can i do? I wan't to open my ts3, but i can't. I tried to search it on Google, i downloaded a Registry Cleaner, but it don't work, i tried to reinstall it, but it don't work, i tried to download other Ts3 version older than 3.1.1 (Recent version) and it didn't work either.

What can i do?
    Last edited by dante696; March 1st, 2017 at 09:34 AM. Reason: merged

Not true

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    You don't have the latest Windows updates installed.
    Especially update KB2999226 is missing. It's one of the updates, that get installed by default.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ime-in-windows

Solution: Install latest Windows updates. You could try to download and install the vcredist again (please reboot after setup).

Our download:
    http://dl.4players.de/ts/client/redist/

Official download from Microsoft:

Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (64-bit)
    Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (32-bit)

This is false I have the latest update still getting this error please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Synnek_ View Post
    This is false I have the latest update still getting this error please help.
    The quoted text is referring to Windows updates, not the TeamSpeak client.
    In addition please try installing the linked downloads. Whether to use 32 or 64 bit depends on which Client you're using.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

TEamspeak not opening in Win 7

Hey,

I updated Teamspeak 3 and now it cant be started.
    If i start it, it says "Programm can not be runned, because "Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll" is missing. Please reinstall.

Reinstalled it multiple times, still dont work. Dont work when i open as Admin, either.

Can some1 help me?
    Last edited by dante696; March 3rd, 2017 at 01:53 PM. Reason: merged

[PROBLEM] TEAMSPEAk3 CLIENT OPEN

I have a problem. When i opened TeamSpeak 3 , i see that.

What do to solve it?

http://imgur.com/a/6lLuG

I can't install teamspeak 3 because of this.

http://prnt.sc/en6enp

I don't know what to do but if you need any screenshots,tell me then i will show it to you!
    Last edited by dante696; March 22nd, 2017 at 11:41 PM. Reason: merged.

I downloaded [Visual C++ Redistributable Visual Studio 2015].. http://prntscr.com/en7q62

Can you help me to unistall all teamspeak3 information then reinstall if i can use teamspeak 3 again.

Uninstalling TeamSpeak will not help here.
    You have to uninstall the faulty vcredist 2015 first before you can reinstall it.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I can't update ts3 client since the last 3.1 version... ._.

I get this error after trying to update the client ... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	15231
    Any help please? my pc properties : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled2.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	109.0 KB 
ID:	15232
    Last edited by Chris; March 24th, 2017 at 10:34 PM. Reason: merged

system error

i get this error when opening ts newest version
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dante696; April 4th, 2017 at 07:07 AM. Reason: merged

I cannot get into TeamSpeak

Hello everybody. I came here to ask if anyone knows how to resolve the issue ive been having.

So whenever I click to go onto teamspeak, an error message saying: The program cant start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer.

I have heard from some people that this means that since I have windows 8 and not windows 10, it does not allow me to go onto teamspeak. However, I am not really capable of upgrading at the moment. If there is a way around it it would be nice to know.

If you can help me out that would be great! Thanks.

ts3client_win64.exe - System Error

I a trying to run TeamSpeak 3 client on my computer. The error is receive is "The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I researched the issue under forums in TeamSpeak and it is telling me I am having a missing update (KB2999226). It gives a link to Microsoft for this update. When I download the update for x64-based versions of Windows 8.1 and try to run it, the installer tells me the update is not applicable to my computer, so that was a bust. I am taking that up with Microsoft.

The other option TeamSpeak suggest is downloading VC++ Redistributable From Microsoft Website. Again, I follow this link and download the x64 version, run the download and restart my computer. I try to run TeamSpeak3 client on my computer after this download and still get the error: "The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I have done this several times with no luck. Does anyone have a solution to this error?
    Last edited by dante696; April 5th, 2017 at 06:59 AM. Reason: merged

Please help! missing api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

Hello,
    I just buy new PC and i cant start TS3. Always writte me somwthing about missing api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll. I tried to reinstal TS, tried to uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable (x64) and still not working. Can someone tell me why?

Thanks, have a nice day
    Attached Images Attached Images  

TeamSpeak won't load on Windows

Hi guys, I recently downloaded TeamSpeak, and it doesn't load on my computer. When I go open up TeamSpeak I get an error 'The procedure entry point ucrtbase.abort could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll'

Does anyone have a solution how to fix this? I've tried to re-install numerous times, and it's still not being resolved.

Thanks!

Thread Information