Forum

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MCGamingDE View Post
    Still nothing, this is my second add-on which I add.
    I did update it on 21. august and still no responding.
    mine 4 september and still nothing

same here. uploaded my first version beginning of September. its a shame that they take so long since i could use their feedback in order to improve the theme. Instead I am waiting for close to a month now. however, guess there is no way around it.

seems that one addon made it through on October 11th. not sure why it takes such a long time to approve those addons.

Quote Originally Posted by fqupl View Post
    seems that one addon made it through on October 11th. not sure why it takes such a long time to approve those addons.
    Maby the guy who verify the addons is on holidays :/ idk

2 months in holidays? I think he's got fired.

2 months in holidays? I think he's got fired.
    might be a long holiday? lets hope he is back soon :/

Haha never, and they told us that end of august or september the add-ons should be verified. Well I don't think so.

maybe someone from the team can make an official statement about this situation?

I will say it again. Teamspeak team is currently working on teamspeak 5 so they don't have that much time to do other things. They want to make it fast.

I will say it again. Teamspeak team is currently working on teamspeak 5 so they don't have that much time to do other things. They want to make it fast.
    Oh are you sure?

I think TeamSpeakUSA (Employees from the Supportcenter and Add-on checking) is not for teamspeak 5 responsible. The developers are in TeamSpeak Systems GmbH based in germany.

Quote Originally Posted by fqupl View Post
    maybe someone from the team can make an official statement about this situation?
    To many uploaded add-ons that need to be reviewed (99% trash or copies) and not enough time per day to review them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Well_Skilled View Post
    We don't have enough time but TS 5 is currently not a reason.
    On some of your posts I wonder what source you have? You spread some false information here on forum :/

I think TeamSpeakUSA (Employees from the Supportcenter and Add-on checking) is not for teamspeak 5 responsible. The developers are in TeamSpeak Systems GmbH based in germany.
    It's not TeamSpeak USA doing the review.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Too many uploaded add-ons that need to be reviewed (99% trash or copies) and not enough time per day to review them all.
    Who is uploading those trash addons? "Randoms"? Would it be an option to create some sort of internal 'Verified Developer' mechanic (x (useful) forum posts, for example) that would add uploads/updates to a prioritised queue?

It's not TeamSpeak USA doing the review.
    Okay that's weird now because the employee which is anwsering on the supportdesk and most from them speak english after all haha.

To many uploaded add-ons that need to be reviewed (99% trash or copies) and not enough time per day to review them all.
    Is there really 1 guy reviewing those add-ons and find those trash or copies?

People are copying an add-on 1:1 in order to earn the dev badge or what? Is it at least possible to get an estimated time for the approval? since so many people waiting for over a month now for any kind of feedback.

Copy it 1:1? I think they copy it with changes.

Thread Information