Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Lost all Identies & Bookmarks when updated to 3.1

I just need help please, I lost all my identies and bookmarks when I updated my TeamSpeak! Please someone help on how to fix it, I have the thing called ts3clientui_qt.secrets.conf.ini but when I drag it into my folder it doesn't work, I uninstalled teamspeak and now I can't update to new version!! Please help!

No Bug. You simply needed to log in to your account again and enable the sync feature again (since you had that on when creating the account. As such all of your stuff is now in the cloud, which requires log in and the feature enabled to access the items. See also the FAQ: https://support.teamspeakusa.com/ind...ticle/View/335

Since you uninstalled, you will need to install the new version again, you can use this setup
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

I lost my Server Admin permissions

After the newest update my own server doesnt recognize me. The server provider doesnt give me acces to a web panel/console I'd like to retrieve my old identity or whatever that is called.
    Last edited by dante696; January 16th, 2017 at 06:35 PM. Reason: merged

Sincerely, it was late

Hello / Good evening, osef of the schedule.

I would like to be polite, but it seems to complicate the bypasses, I will argue and not try not to tilt,
    So the problem is this:

"I do not have any favorites anymore."

Yes, no more ... enfaite I was not back on Ts3, since a little moment nothing distressing and how it would be distressing not to come back on a software of singing, brief end I came back tonight wanting to chat with People of elite dangerous, which I do not finally do.

Nothing abnormal, an update, like others before, I do, on me asks to subscribe to Ts3, I click twice on it and I have 4 windows on the pc is I am a woman, a woman, a woman, a woman, a woman, a woman, a woman, a woman, a woman, a woman, a woman People definitely?

I do not know, or you sell the data, go ys I do not care, it does not matter, your software is too good for me to care about the details about my privacy.

End in short I click on the favorites bar I had to store more than 150 addresses as I have my own computers can be 5 years I suppose and the most nothing .. it is empty, more empty One Fun fair desert ... (This proverb is really crappy / simplet but I did not want to spend much time writing this.)

So shit, I wonder or I retrieve these precious files / information etc etc and I find nothing, that slab.
    In short, could you please tell me or I find these files in my pc?

For the moment a pars a file dating from 2013 which is useless with info on "WarZ" This Olympic turnip I bought in a period of disappointment [SPOILER] gamesvideoludique to the survival of my 2. [/ SPOILER]

.. I do not find much that can teach me, it would be a shame to learn that your maj would have DELETED ALL.

[SPOILER]
    It is late and I am really tired and I was only once violent in me, but tomorrow I will surely have a cow character, or said "salty" or tilt or shit what, short end to regulate that bordelaqueuedemerde , Make Pier shit, pity that shit ah! [/ SPOILER]

Cordially Ambush, and it's not a troll <--- (I say that by my pseudonym.)

Ps: the tag does not exceed 15 characters but it says it 25.
    Last edited by dante696; January 25th, 2017 at 10:46 PM. Reason: merged

Somehow many seem to have problems with our new optional sync feature which is my.TeamSpeak. This is what you got asked on client start after the update.

Mostly the user did create an my.TeamSpeak account and logged in.
    The favorites and identities got added to their account and they just need to login again and/or enable Synchronization under Tools -> Options -> myTeamSpeak to get it back.

Don't worry if none of this help
    We made backup of your bookmarks and identities and you can restore it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    You can get your Bookmarks, identities and settings back.
    The client did create a backup of your bookmarks, identities and settings etc.
    - Stop the client.
    - Go into your config folder %appdata%/TS3client.
    - Now rename the settings.db to something else.
    - You should see a settings.db_pre-sync.... and ts3clientui_qt.secrets.conf.bak
    - Make a copy of both files.
    - Now rename the copies to settings.db and ts3clientui_qt.secrets.conf.
    - Start the client

Ps. We do not sell your Data.
    Last edited by dante696; January 27th, 2017 at 07:40 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

All identities/bookmarks gone

I updated to the new client and made a myTeamspeak account and now all my bookmarks and identities are gone. My info and server groups on every server is gone.. How do i restore it?
    Last edited by dante696; January 27th, 2017 at 07:38 AM. Reason: merged

Just login again into your account and enable Synchronization under Tools -> Options -> myTeamSpeak.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Just login again into your account and enable Synchronization under Tools -> Options -> myTeamSpeak.

I tried this and it didn't do anything for me, I tried the step to look in appdata and all that, but I have 6 pre-sync files from the same day, can you help me with this?

Are you sure Synchronization is enabled? I mean all your personal stuff can't be just gone. Or at least I don't know a case how this could happen.

Take the oldest pre-sync file. That should be the right one.
    You will get asked again to login or to create an account.
    Skip that dialog and login later.
    So you can decide what you want to have synchronized.

Thread Information