Forum

Will there be an API for myTeamspeak?

As the title says, i wanted to know if you planned to include myTeamspeak access in the SDK. I'm asking this because i want to read out the bookmarks, i've previously done this by reading the bookmarks table of the settings.db file via sqlite. Since i updated to 3.1 and created an myTeamspeak account the bookmarks table is missing because of syncing.

Liebe Gre
    Last edited by dante696; January 19th, 2017 at 12:31 PM. Reason: moved to sdk

This is in the wrong forum. This forum is about the TS3SDK.

There should be support for this one way or another, as Overwolf is able to retrieve bookmarks, too.

Fixed it myself a while ago and decided to post a few details now in case it is useful to somebody.
    The synced favorites are still in settings.db, now theres a table called ProtobufItems, it contains binary data encoded using Googles ProtoBuf format. For testing items can be dumped (settings.db is an sqlite database) and decoded with googles protobuf compiler with the --decode_raw argument.
    Servericons are stored there as a Base64 encoded value, maybe a hash or something, it can be found and translated to a file path with %appdata%\TS3Client\cache\servericons.dat wich is easy to parse.

With this information it is easy to write a decoder for everything using one of the protobuf librarys around. Here is my Delphi Source for it (just kinda beta, maybe not perfect for now but works nice).
    It is using the protobuf-delphi library wich you can find on Sourceforge.

My sourcecode:
    https://gist.github.com/LFriede/84ff...3a6d366be77e6c

To use it just declare a variable of TFavorit and pass it as second parameter, first parameter is the protobuf binary data dumped from the sqlite table. The TFavort var will be filled with information on success, check return value for true/false.

Server icons itself are CRC32. The other thing is the Server UID. Only visible in query and using "invite buddy". The folder name is the Base64 of the UID again (even though it's already Base64).
    What file are you parsing for the other information?

Thanks for the information. Wich "other information" do you mean? I'm reading the settings.db (sqlite database file) for the bookmarks themselves and servericons.dat to see if theres an icon file. Sqlite reading is not included in the gist because it is nothing but the usual way to read sqlite tables, but if you are interested i can give you access to the full source. I'm using it in a TS Viewer, but this one is a desktop application and not yet another web viewer.

Ah, OK, thanks.

You're welcome

Thread Information