Forum

Soundpack not being found/picked up by program?

So my Teamspeak shat the bed the other day, and I had to reinstall it. There was a problem updating, and when I tried to relaunch the program, it uninstalled itself! I redownloaded it, installed it, and my auto fill in for the server I go on was there. Problem was, my usual soundpack (a custom soundpack) wasn't. I went into notifications for it, and it won't show up, at all. I tried replacing the default soundpacks with the custom soundpack, but somehow, some way, the program still used the default sounds!

Name:  kill me.PNG
Views: 293
Size:  38.9 KB

To the left is the program folder (C:\Program Files\Teamspeak 3 Client\sound\), and what actually shows up in the program.
    I also noticed that Teamspeak is starting to use a "addon" system, or atleast it looks new. Is there anyway to convert it to that aswell?

With 3.1 custom addons were moved to AppData. Moving your soundpack to '%AppData%\TS3Client\sound' should do the trick.

The Addon system allows addon authors to release their work on https://www.myteamspeak.com/. User can download and install addons from there. One advantage is a subscription-based update of addons you installed via MyTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady_The View Post
    With 3.1 custom addons were moved to AppData. Moving your soundpack to '%AppData%\TS3Client\sound' should do the trick.

The Addon system allows addon authors to release their work on https://www.myteamspeak.com/. User can download and install addons from there. One advantage is a subscription-based update of addons you installed via MyTS.
    Thanks, that worked!

Thread Information