Forum

App can't connect to any server

Hi,
    First i'm french so m'y english could be bas sometime.

So I bought the teamspeak Android app but when I try to connect to any server i get a error (ERROR_failed_connections_initialisation), I tried Wifi or 4g it's change nothing, I triés to import identity file from m'y computer nothing. Even the teamspeak public server can't be reach.

I want to make this app working because a don't want to spent money for nothing.

Thank for your help.

Please give us an example address you've tried.
    The public server can't be reached at the moment (seems to be under heavy load or attack).
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

For exemple I can't connect to ts.lifecraft.fr but on computer i can

For exemple I can connect to ts.bloodsymphony.com on my computer but I can't with my phone
    Last edited by dante696; January 25th, 2017 at 11:51 AM. Reason: merged 2 posts

Quote Originally Posted by TurtleForGaming View Post
    For exemple I can't connect to ts.lifecraft.fr but on computer i can

For exemple I can connect to ts.bloodsymphony.com on my computer but I can't with my phone
    the first one claims to support TSDNS, but has no TSDNS server running. Thus you cannot connect.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

----------For ts.lifecraft.fr--------
    I guess your pc client isn't version 3.1.0.1? I guess you are using client 3.0.19.4 or older?

The reason why you can't connect to with mobile version 3.1.x is that the server hoster has an invalid SRV setting on target doamin.
    Staff Edit / Note:
    • Much network related code has been improved when implementing IPv6 support. As a result the TeamSpeak Client now rejects most invalid SRV records. While some invalid SRV records were previously accepted and would work, this is no longer the case. Please see RFC2782 for proper SRV records.
    • Additionally, TSDNS servers are now required to return IP address(es). This was always the only supported configuration (and the only intended one), however old clients also accepted domain name strings which the new client will not anymore as a result of improving the network code while implementing IPv6.

Most notable misconfigurations that previously may have worked, but will not work / be accepted by client 3.1.0 and newer:
    • SRV records that have an IP address as target (Invalid as per the RFC)
    • TSDNS servers returning strings that are not an IP address (never officially supported, now rejected).

When receiving a warning regarding an unsupported configuration upon connect it means that the domain you're connecting to is missing an SRV record.
    Soloutions:
    1. Contact the hoster to fix SRV entries on his Domain. any user with client 3.1 and newer will have this problem and only the hoster can fix this..
    OR 2. use IP 151.80.47.73 from now on to connect to the server.

----------For ts.bloodsymphony.com--------
    This server works without problem on pc and android 3.1.0.1.
    You could try to connect to 37.59.56.97
    Last edited by dante696; January 25th, 2017 at 05:32 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

And what for: kookis.ddns.net

Works fine for me on Android.
    Have you tried the IPs?

Are you sure you don't have any software installed that can block traffic for other apps?

I tried the IP and the ddns IP nothing. I verfied ans no i dont have any kind of app who can block data. I tried to connect on livecraft i get "nom du salon non résolut" (fr)
    Last edited by TurtleForGaming; January 25th, 2017 at 05:48 PM. Reason: not finished

But there must be something blocking the connection for the App when the same server do work on your computer but don't do work on your smartphone while it is connected on WLan or 4G.

I have no other explanation for this.

TS3on Android 4.2.2 & connecting to servers

Hey der

So I've got the latest version of TS3 on my android phone (Android 4.2.2) and I can't connect to the latest server version. Is there another mobile version that my android can't update to? And what's the latest server version I would be able to connect to?
    Last edited by dante696; March 1st, 2017 at 10:35 AM. Reason: merged, lack of server address or log

Thread Information