Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Help With my static IP

Hi, i hosting a ts3 server for my Friends and for all persons whit need an space to talk or play with hir Friends.
    In this moment i hosting the server in my personal computer, this is perfect, but in x moment, my personal ip change to other ip and i have change this ip to the new ip.
    someone help me?, i need learn how configure my personal ip as an static ip.
    sorry for the errors, i don't tank much english, i accept answers in spanish and english if someone talk this other language

Static IPs can be bought. Renting a server is way cheaper.
    You might want to use "dynamic DNS". Google that.

Quote Originally Posted by Racso00149 View Post
    Hi, i hosting a ts3 server for my Friends and for all persons whit need an space to talk or play with hir Friends.
    In this moment i hosting the server in my personal computer, this is perfect, but in x moment, my personal ip change to other ip and i have change this ip to the new ip.
    someone help me?, i need learn how configure my personal ip as an static ip.
    sorry for the errors, i don't tank much english, i accept answers in spanish and english if someone talk this other language
    Ask your ISP if they can give you static IP.

Thread Information