Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Discussion] TeamSpeak Client Release 3.1.1*

This is the discussion thread for the 3.1.1 release of the TeamSpeak client, which is currently in a staged rollout process.
    Read the announcement here
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

No longer staged? Something weird happening on my server: some of clients are on 3.1.1 beta, some of them are on 3.1.1 stable, and most of them are still on 3.1.0.1

This is normal not weird.
    Stage rollout means people will have different versions.

The user who had 3.1.1 had the update.
    The user who saw 3.1.1 beta did not get the info yet about the stable 3.1.1.
    The user who had 3.1.0.1 did not get an update yet.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Hello ,

I get many references that there is a problem with the new version.The new version not working control buttons ps3 and xbox!
    in older versions worked normally.

systems :
    win7 - win10 64bit

To get Hotkey functionality on Controllers, wheels, joysticks and the like you need to have the plugin enabled. It should've been installed automatically. Check if you have the "Gamepad and Joystick Hotkey Support" plugin installed (Tools -> Options -> Addons -> Plugins) and make sure it is enabled. If you don't search for Gamepad in Tools-> Options -> Addons -> Browse online and install that one. https://www.myteamspeak.com/addons/9...f-4cd53c886a8d
    It's only available on Windows though.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Hello ,

Thank you very much chris for fast support.

Hallo,

on Ubuntu, the version 3.1.1 is not working. After agreeing the license, the whindow freezes while attempting to load the myteamspeak page.

I can't reproduce this here.
    Did this work with client 3.1 and which ubuntu version are you using?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Team Speak 3 Won't start after the update..

I'm a spanish roleplayer on SAMP, today when I started team speak 3 it said that version 3.1.1.1 is avaible so I installed it. Team Speak 3 worked well before i updated it but then when i did it, it just won't start. http://prnt.sc/eblnbt

http://prnt.sc/ebloeb
    Last edited by dante696; February 21st, 2017 at 04:45 PM. Reason: merged

Which version was running before you made the update (should be 3.1.1 in best case)?
    In case you don know it do me a favour and open an older log file from yesterday as an example.
    The log files can be found under %appdata%/TS3client/logs

Both pictures are not helpful.
    The first screenshot only shows a working client and the second one only shows the crashdump dialog.

Please attach the crashdump here to help our developers.
    The file can be found under %appdata%/TS3client/crashdumps

As a temporary workaround you may downgrade back to version 3.1.1 (but we still need the crashdump from you)
    http://dl.4players.de/ts/releases/3.1.1/

dsa

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Which version was running before you made the update (should be 3.1.1 in best case)?
    In case you don know it do me a favour and open an older log file from yesterday as an example.
    The log files can be found under %appdata%/TS3client/logs

Both pictures are not helpful.
    The first screenshot only shows a working client and the second one only shows the crashdump dialog.

Please attach the crashdump here to help our developers.
    The file can be found under %appdata%/TS3client/crashdumps

As a temporary workaround you may downgrade back to version 3.1.1 (but we still need the crashdump from you)
    http://dl.4players.de/ts/releases/3.1.1/

That thing you sent me bout that "Crashdumps" doesn't work. I reinstalled TS3 so i lost it. Still the direction doesn't work. 3.1.1 STILL CRASHES. And I think i was using 3.1.0.1 before the update. Please send me the 3.1.0.1 version. I'm REALLY desesperated.

TS 3.1.1.1 still isn't detecting Xbox One controller button presses when I try to map them in the hotkey settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    That thing you sent me bout that "Crashdumps" doesn't work. I reinstalled TS3 so i lost it. Still the direction doesn't work. 3.1.1 STILL CRASHES. And I think i was using 3.1.0.1 before the update. Please send me the 3.1.0.1 version. I'm REALLY desesperated.
    I feared the answer 3.1.0.1 but makes more sense than 3.1.1.

Is there a config folder in the path where the client was installed?
    In that case the crashdumps folder was added there.

You may downgrade back to 3.1.0.1, but the database is incompatible now and you must import a working backup of the settings.db.
    In that config folder you should find a file with Name settings_6.db (I'm not 100% sure about the name).
    Rename that file to settings.db and then install client 3.1.0.1.

You can download client 3.1.0.1 here: http://dl.4players.de/ts/releases/3.1.0.1/

Quote Originally Posted by bagel View Post
    TS 3.1.1.1 still isn't detecting Xbox One controller button presses when I try to map them in the hotkey settings.
    That gamepad is not supported yet.

Just founded the crashdump folder. I don't know how to upload a crash so you'll have to teach me. If you have skype just copy and pase this: *removed* (without the underscore) and search it on skype contacts.
    Last edited by Chris; February 22nd, 2017 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    That gamepad is not supported yet.
    Is anything in progress?

Thread Information