Forum

TS3 and Browsing crash my laptop. HELP!

When I am on a ts3 server, from time to time when I leave it idle or browse the web or even just listen to music while ts3 is running my laptop freezes.
    Once the pc is fronzen all I/O is gone.... mouse and keyboard are not responding the screen is still on but nothing happens... While ts3 is off... no problems accur.
    I am running Win 7 Ultimate
    Intel i5 Processor 2.4 GHz
    AMD Radeon R7 M360 Graphics card
    4GB of RAM...
    I have seen this probelem on older posts but those posts were really old... Hoping for a more updated solution.
    Thank you.

Why is this in bug reports? I don't see a TeamSpeak bug here. End user software must not cause a freeze. If any end user software can cause a freeze anyway, that's solely a driver or OS issue.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    Why is this in bug reports? I don't see a TeamSpeak bug here. End user software must not cause a freeze. If any end user software can cause a freeze anyway, that's solely a driver or OS issue.
    Ok... all the drivers are updated... my system only freezes when ts3 and the flash player is on in the browser (youtube for example) how can that be a driver problem... bc when ts3 is off it never crashes...

Which browser are you using?
    YouTube still uses flash? Thought they changed it to HTML5 in 2015.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Which browser are you using?
    YouTube still uses flash? Thought they changed it to HTML5 in 2015.
    I use Firefox.... Idk if yt uses Flash, but I what I know is that when ts3 and browser are on and im example watching a video on yt it will crash... I found a post that says all Realtek HD audio users should install R2.8 driver or something like that but that pst was from 2010....
    pls note when ts is turned off everything works fine... it only crashes when I have ts on.... the crash wont solve itself I have to hard reboot by holding the power button :/

I still fail to reproduce this.
    I use Firefox and have a Realtek HD running for more than 9 hours a day.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I have the same problem.

Hey,

I have the same error Veneno mentioned. When I am connected to a TS3-Server, my driver randomly crashes and sometimes Im getting a bluescreen with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This only happen when my TS3-Client is started. I have tested it with the versions from 3.0.19.4 - 3.1.1 and all my drivers and the BIOS is up to date. The only difference is that my pc does not crash(except the bluescreen).

My specs:

Motherboard: ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 (SOCKET 2011)
    CPU: i7-6850k (3,6GHz)
    Graphics card: GeForce GTX 970
    Memory: 40.868 MB
    Audio: ASUS SupremeFX Hi-Fi Device

In the attachment I have added the TS3 logfile and the windows bluescreen dump.
    Attached Files Attached Files

This is still not related to TeamSpeak. It is never the end user software's fault if it causes a freeze. Have to add that beside driver or OS issues it can also be a hardware issue. Google the error message.

Thread Information