Forum

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

PTT & Rhino X56

HAllo zusammen!

Habe seit neuesten folgendes Problem:

Kann meinen Rhino >X56 HOTAS nicht mehr für PTT configurieren.
    Mir wird der Button zwar im grauen Kästchen angezeigt aber kann nicht bestätigen nur wenn ich endweder nen Butten auf dem Keyboard drücke oder die Maus.
    Gamepad Controll Plugin mehrmals de&installiert, TS³ 32 & 64 bit Version getestet kein Erfolg.

Wäre super wenn jemand ne problemlösende Antwort hat.

mfg Survival
    Last edited by dante696; February 13th, 2019 at 03:38 PM. Reason: merged

I first posted in this thread about this issue almost two years ago. For a while I ran an older version of TS so it would work. At some point I updated and it was fine for quite a while. Today I'm having this issue once again. I cannot assign a hotkey to my Warthog throttle, all my other devices can assign keys no problem. Once again I'm downloading an older version so I can play with my friends, here I am wasting time screwing with this instead of playing, this is so frustrating!

Never mind, can't even do that because the server I'm trying to connect to requires a newer version. I am beyond angry right now.

Hi, yet another frustrated flightsimmer who is having the same problems and issues re controller Button assignment for PTT using a yoke/joystick button.
    Having read all previous 7 pages, followed the instructions to the letter Post #56, downloading latest 64bit plugin uninstalled reinstalled etc, still no success.

A previous post hit the nail on the head where they stated it recognises the button on being pressed but does not when it is released waiting for further input to activate it. Subsequent keyboard or mouse button used then binds the joystick + (key/mouse button) then does activates it as a keybinding combination.
    Any Keyboard keys works fine same as the mouse buttons whatever is selected and activates upon release.

It is just the game controller buttons (in my case a yoke) that doesn't seem to respond on release. It only seems to recognise the controller button being selected but thats where it stops and waits for further action to complete the binding does not recognise the buttons release as it does with keyboard or Mouse.

Hopefully this can be resolved sooner than later.

It appears no support coming soon no replies from Teamspeak Team members (Chris, Dante696)where are they as this is not an isolated issue by the sound of the 7 pages of posts. This post was submitted on 2 April and its now over 2 months 16 June without even a reply !

No wonder ppl are looking for alternatives
    Last edited by rf253; June 16th, 2019 at 01:00 AM.

Hi All

Glad to see there are other people out there suffering just as I am; call it cruel, but I'm glad to not be the only one suffering from this.

Previously, I could use TeamSpeak 3 with my Saitek Cyborg Evo Force. One day however, updating TeamSpeak 3 the plugin functionality for good. Hell, even on a NEW operating system, new hard drive and what not, I am unable to get my Joystick Hotkeys to work, be it downloading via the online official way, the plugin in Post #56 or what not.

What I have noticed are that users such as @Dreggan79 and such are getting the same error I am when we check our log files:
    Code:
    2019-06-17 10:42:11.694041|INFO    |Plugins       |   |Failed to load plugin: C:\Users\-my user directory here-\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\plugins\gamepad_joystick_win32.dll
    2019-06-17 10:42:11.695041|INFO    |Plugins       |   |LoadLibrary error: 127
    Upon Googling LoadLibrary Error: 127 - I see that it's to do with Visual Studio and is something to do with a missing dependency or such. I'd like to kindly ask other users to please, delete all your logs at: C:\Users\-YourUsernamehere-\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\logs , then to launch TS3 and try to reload all your plugins and paste your logs or post a post confirming, I have Error 127 or something.

I will soon be deleting TeamSpeak 3 with RevoUninstaller to completely wipe out TeamSpeak 3 and then copy an older install that my sister has to see if I can get it working again as I really need my Joystick bind for Combat flight sessions and even on Arma 3.

Edit: PS This only breaks/occurs after TeamSpeak versions 3.2.0 and beyond. I have about 30 downloads of TS3 installers now... :^)

Cheers,
    Ghost
    Last edited by Ghost129er; June 17th, 2019 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Edit

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost129er View Post

Glad to see there are other people out there suffering just as I am; call it cruel, but I'm glad to not be the only one suffering from this.
    Yep still suffering, please give this thread some love admin.

I have the same behavior as described in earlier threads. Downloaded latest addon after trying post #56 recommendations.

I also get the behavior, that if I reload the plugin, that the first time I use it, my throttle button( ch pro ) is recognised. But the set hotkey window remains open, apparently waiting for a key release, I can exit the window by pressing mouse or some other button or by hitting escape. But I can't set the button. Throttle works fine in game.

The thing I can add, is that I can get the first time behavior again, by clicking "reload" for the gamepad addon on the addons, myaddons page.

Would really appreciate the developers giving this some love, seems to be something to do with the key release being expected but never happening in the joystick gamepad case.

Same exact issue. Why has this gone on so long with no resolution?

The other weird thing, on my previous system it worked fine with TS 3.3.0. No issues at all, ever!

I even tried installing an old unaffected version on my new system and upgrading to TS 3.3.0. Still doesn't work. Also tried copying over the old appdata/roaming/TS3Client directory. Still no dice.

Both Windows 10, both using the same Warthog throttle.

Hi Guys!

Strange thing. I've tried the plugin yet again after hearing your comments and by some mysterious and magical somehow, the plugin is working for me.

What? I wish I knew what or how but it just is working again.

What I did was use some program to completely uninstall all instances of Visual C and then reinstall it; I forgot what the program was called but my exe is called:

Visual C++ v56.exe (maybe it was this? https://forums.mydigitallife.net/thr...9#post-1385452 )

See if any of you can give that a shot and see if that is what fixes it...

I don't promise anything but I'm assuming this is what fixed it, that or was a Windows 7 update...

Thread Information