Forum

Received 3.1.1 update but Downloads page still shows 3.1.0.1?

Hello,

Today I received TeamSpeak's 3.1.1 update on my computer running Windows 7. When I checked to see if there was a similar update for the TeamSpeak client on my girlfriend's laptop running Windows 8 it showed no update available. I also noticed that when I connected to our TeamSpeak server on her laptop, she has a TeamSpeak profile set up as well, my client was listed as [Beta] on her laptop when I selected my profile name but as [Stable] on my own computer. And I don't even have receiving Beta updates switched on.

I was wondering, is this a legit TeamSpeak update? Is it like a staged update, as has happened before?
    Last edited by dante696; February 20th, 2017 at 01:19 PM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by metalgearsolid View Post
    Hello,

Today I received TeamSpeak's 3.1.1 update on my computer running Windows 7. When I checked to see if there was a similar update for the TeamSpeak client on my girlfriend's laptop running Windows 8 it showed no update available. I also noticed that when I connected to our TeamSpeak server on her laptop, she has a TeamSpeak profile set up as well, my client was listed as [Beta] on her laptop when I selected my profile name but as [Stable] on my own computer. And I don't even have receiving Beta updates switched on.

I was wondering, is this a legit TeamSpeak update? Is it like a staged update, as has happened before?
    Yes it is legit and yes it is staged update. We will probably do those more often in the future.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Alright.

Thank you for the reply

Thread Information