Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Hybrid View

Getting api-ms-win-crt-runtime-|1-1-0.dll missing error in windows 7 home premium can

I had this pc crash and I bought the window7 home premium disc to reload the operating system. I opened it back up online to receive all the updates and it downloaded many. So, that was a year ago. Now, I have an existing program, Presonus Studio 1 artist that worked then, and now the upgrade to Professional program is not opening and it will not start up and I get this error message: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-|1-1-0.dll missing I have downloaded several of the updates for the Universal C runtime in windows for 86x which is my operating system. I have the 32 byte config. wehy? I didn't reload and choose that option anyway, I get a lot of "this update is not applicable for your PC." I am very very very frustrated and trying to download repair kits from microsoft but they do not work. I can't find the existing Universal C file on the PC, to delete it and reinstall the new patches, does ANYONE have any clue how to help me? please? I havfe tried making updates as well from Microsoft and there is one that won't load the rest will. I can download other games and things, but the bigger newer programs like Presonus will not work, please help!
    main issue: windows 7 home premium can't open program
    amd phenom ii quadcore processor 6gb ddr3
    Roland Lemus

Edit by staff
    We are TeamSpeak and not PreSonus you are in the wrong forum.
    Last edited by dante696; February 21st, 2017 at 01:08 PM. Reason: We are Teamspeak and not PreSonus you are in the wrong forum

Thread Information