Forum

How can i use my cam with ts

Hello all I have a question to my issue, can I use my web cam with TS to talk to other people that are in my server? if so can someone tell me how to do this.

Thanks

Teri

If your operating system recognizes your camera as a valid sound input device, you can select it in Tools -> Options -> Capture -> Capture Device, otherwise you're out of luck.
    Please note that there is no video chat in TeamSpeak.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

TeamSpeak is a voice over IP chat software, so at the moment does not have the option to connect a webcam, I communicate with players through a channel and I think that the program works perfectly, perhaps over time integrate the video call and thus be able to see people in real time, would be a tip!

There would be a way through a plug-in to get a webcam transmitting video and not only audio - look at Mr. Freiholz's page: https://mfreiholz.de/ts3video/
    But it seems outdated at the moment and only available until TS3 V3.1 - maybe have a chat to Mr. Freiholz about it.
    Last edited by lightpsycho; August 2nd, 2019 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Major change - forgot to write about the support for outdated version

The plugin is compatible with the newest ts client, he refers to ts 3.1 as the myTS update. You can see that the plugin uses API v23 which is the latest one (changelog notes he updated it to it).

good would be compatible as long as both have TS3 V3.1, otherwise I doubt it can be done.

Ouch, my bad, I somehow switched lines yesterday while reading. Alright then, forget my edit

Thread Information