Forum

Android sound is too quiet.

I am running the latest android client on a Samsung Galaxy S5 and I can not hear people on teamspeak in noisy environments.

I use earbuds. I can turn Youtube or voice calls up to painful levels if desired, I have trouble hearing people on teamspeak at max volume and can't understand them at all in a noisy environment like a train or on the bus.

I ran a test with a person talking and when I push the volume up/down button the Call Volume slider moves and persons voice stays the same volume. But the TTS notifications such as "Chanel Switched" gets loud and quiet.

Is there any way to make it louder, or is this a bug?

Android interface volume too low

The mobile app is too quiet. Even at Max volume on the phone, media and calls, the device has to be held to your ear to hear the interface or people talking. Yes, it is on speaker mode. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have the most current version installed.

Pixel 2XL is the make and model of the device. This started happening about 4 weeks ago.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Schmev

I agree with u guys. Android sound is too quiet to hear well. Devs should increase the volume about half or more.

Thread Information