Forum

People can hear themselves talking

Hey guys,
    I have quite an annoying problem right now. Whenever I use my Push-to-Talk button and someone else is talking, they here themselves. Infact, they can hear any sound from Teamspeak (Exclusively Teamspeak. Nothing else).
    This Problem only happens in Teamspeak. I have tested it with Discord and Steam and in non of these Problems anyone heard himself.

I already tried some things. First of playing around with my settings in Teamspeak but whatever I chang, the problem persists. Of course I also tried to reinstall TS3.
    Another thing I read on the internet was to deactivate the "Stereomix" in the Soundsettings, but that was already deactivated. (Also that would not explain why it does not happen on Discord or such)
    Last but not least, I'm quite sure that it is not the Sound drive since it was freshly installed and the problem happen before aswell.

I have seriously no idea anymore. Obviously its a quite big problem and in need of a fix.

I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64 a HyperX Cloud Stinger and the soundcard is a Realtek one.

If you need any more info, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Many Greeting
    Moony

I just bump this here because the problem persists.

Please try if toggling echo cancellation in Tools->Options->Capture makes a difference.

Good after a long time not being able to test it I still want to come back to it.

That actually seemed to have helped. Thank you alot!

Thread Information