Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have also just encountered this bug as of Version 3.1.2. My "." Period key on Numpad is no longer working as a hotkey.

Bug confirmed, cannot use PTT anymore for the keys I set.

Pause Key not working after Update

I used to press the Pause key for push to talk. After the update it's not working anymore.

With the lastest update there's again the Problem with the Pause key. PTT won't work with it.
    Last edited by dante696; March 24th, 2017 at 10:40 AM. Reason: merged.

Hotkey Issue

Hi guys just had an issue where my hotkey stopped working but TS still recognises im pushing it. So my mute mic hotkey is bound to my "`" key (left of the "1" key) and has been set to this for years but the other day it suddenly stopped working. I checked the hotkey page in options and when it allows me to set this hotkey upon pressing it but wont actually mut my microphone when I press the key however if i bind this hotkey to any other key it works it is only this key on my keyboard that wont activate hotkeys but TS is recognising im pressing it cos it allows me to set it... i am very lost any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
    Spaceman

Quote Originally Posted by VexedFist View Post
    Help I am unable to use the Back Mouse button (which is what I have always used) for my PTT HotKey. I am using Windows 10 and a Logitech M705 Cordless mouse?
    Not only your mouse buttons do not work.
    I used the num-keys for hotkeys, as a certain combination is never pressed of any other reason.
    That's no longer possible as well.
    It simply does not work anymore.
    That's horror for me!

Just to confirm that an update came out yesterday and it has fixed my issue! Ty to dev team and mods for passing on the message

Unfortunately you have this marked as resolved, but I am still having the same issue, even with update 3.1.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Stocky View Post
    Unfortunately you have this marked as resolved, but I am still having the same issue, even with update 3.1.3.
    You have the same issue? Your other report is about a Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog.

The thread is about the Pause/Break, right CTRL. & numpad keys on keyboard.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

May have a fix

This may sound really stupid, but i just uninstalled the gamepad and hotkey support addon and my hotkeys are working perfectly now =/

Thread Information