Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

3.1.2 key stopped worked as hotkey

Hello.
    After update my client from 3.1.1 to 3.1.2 the "Pause/Break" key stopped working to switch my microphone to on/off.
    I trying delete hotkey and add it again. It's not helping. I trying set SHIFT+PAUSE(or CTRL+/ALT+) hotkey. It's still not working. If I set other key to switch microphone, then hotkey works fine, but any other key less convenient for me then key in the upper right corner of my keyboard
    It's a bug or a feature?
    My TeamSpeak 3 client version: 3.1.2 (16.03.2017 18:12:54) 32-bit
    My OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Build 14393)

Push to Talk stopped working with 3.1.2

Hello,

I have been using the same PTT key for several teamspeak versions. However the 3.1.2 update somehow wont recognize my input.

My default PTT key is the pause/break key. I have a button on my mouse configured to the pause key as well.

This setup worked fine in the 3.1.1.1 version.

But now it won't recognize my input. When I set up the PTT key it recognizes it fine, but as soon as I close the options and try to use PTT be it on the keyboard or the mouse it won't work.

If I set PTT to another key it works fine.

I hope you can help me out.

Regards,

MrCookieMonster
    Last edited by dante696; March 20th, 2017 at 11:01 PM. Reason: merged (your duplicate threads are about pause/break key)

u created a new bug with this fix, i cant use for exaple , plus 0 on my numpad for mute anymore.
    Last edited by dante696; March 21st, 2017 at 09:27 AM. Reason: merged

Num Del no longer works.

Hello,

Since update to 3.1.2 numeric del no longer works.
    I can bind it, but pushing button have no effect.

Kr.
    P

Quote Originally Posted by Fitch24 View Post
    It's a bug or a feature?
    To answer your question. This looks like a Bug.
    I will forward this to our developers.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Push to talk aint working since March 20th update

I've been using RIGHT CTRL for ages and now it just stopped working since the last update. The key is working on my keyboard, tried re-downloading TS and restarting computer and it wont fix it. Every other keys works tho. But I need this one back. thanks

TS3 | Client Version 3.1.2 | New PTT Settings

Hi folks; since the update to 3.1.2 which added in the ability to set a PTT key on active tabs, using PAUSE/BREAK now longer functions as a PTT activation key.

Please correct that issue, as PAUSE is by far the best key I've ever found as a PTT as it doesn't interfere with key binding/modifier keys.
    Last edited by dante696; March 21st, 2017 at 07:12 AM. Reason: merged

Same Issue

Quote Originally Posted by MrCookieMonster View Post
    Hello,

I have been using the same PTT key for several teamspeak versions. However the 3.1.2 update somehow wont recognize my input.

My default PTT key is the pause/break key. I have a button on my mouse configured to the pause key as well.

This setup worked fine in the 3.1.1.1 version.

But now it won't recognize my input. When I set up the PTT key it recognizes it fine, but as soon as I close the options and try to use PTT be it on the keyboard or the mouse it won't work.

If I set PTT to another key it works fine.

I hope you can help me out.

Regards,

MrCookieMonster

I am having this exact same issue.

Grave ` key stopped working since 20th March 3.1.2

The grave or ` key has stopped working with the latest update 3.1.2. This is the key left of 1 on the top line. The key is working and bound correctly.

We will fix all the reported issues.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

3.1.2 my hotkey Num Del won't work.

After last update i cannot mute my speakers with "Num Del" like I set it years before. Is that bug or not? That was pretty accessible key for me, and now I have to adapt to new one. It is gonna be fixed?
    Last edited by dante696; March 21st, 2017 at 03:30 PM. Reason: merged

Specific Keys Not Working

For like 4 years i have had numpad INS or 0 for mute mic and numpad del to mute sound.
    Out of nowhere today my mute sound hotkey will not work at all ive tried deleting the hotkey and rebinding but it doesnt work. I tried changing the key to numpad 3 but it doesnt work but numpad 1 works fine.

Why are these keys not working all of a sudden? whether im in a server or not they dont work
    Last edited by dante696; March 21st, 2017 at 11:32 PM. Reason: merged

I don't want to create another thread, just want to post it here. Since last update I've lost possibility to mute/unmute by Pause/Break key. When I am trying to set this key as hotkey Ts3 recognizes it, but this key does not work at all.
    Last edited by Myszax; March 22nd, 2017 at 03:05 PM. Reason: merged, was in wrong thread

Same for me with this version. For the ["dot" numpad], use to push-to-talk in my case.
    Thanks in advance for the future fix!

Can't use mouse button for Hotkey

Help I am unable to use the Back Mouse button (which is what I have always used) for my PTT HotKey. I am using Windows 10 and a Logitech M705 Cordless mouse?

Thread Information