Forum

Hybrid View

Sound gone when using Bluetooth headset

Tried to use Bluetooth headset connected via A2DP.

Everything works ok everywhere in system. Everything works ok when I test it in TeamSpeak settings ("Testing the playback sound system"). But after I connected to TS server, everyting gone: no UI notifications, no voice, no sound from any other app in system through this device. Mic seems to work (at least shows input levels).
    The problem dissapears only when I completely close the TS. Disconnecting from server also doesn't work. TS shows no error messages (as it does when I reconnect the device).

I don't exactly know that the problem is in TS, but no one else kills sound as the TS.
    May be this is related to strange server settings: when I connect, the TS plays two UI notifications ("insufficient permissions" and something else) simultaneously. When I connect with BT headset, I didn't hear them also.

This may be duplicate of http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/1...le-mic-is-fine

Could you please give us some details about your current operation system and offer us a client log.

What Default Formats can you select for your Bluetooth device under playback and recording?
    For Windows do following to find the available formats:
    1. Do a right-click on the Speaker iconwhich can be found in your Taskbar
    2. Select Playback/Recording devices
    3. Do a right-click on your BT device and select Properties
    4. Now select the Advanced tab
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

The only supported format for playback is Stereo/16bit 44.1kHz. Selection is unavailable.
    The only supported format for recording is mono/16bit 8kHz. Selection is also unavailable.

Here are logs. I tried to restart a few times to somehow override the problem.
    Last edited by [email protected]; March 21st, 2017 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    The only supported format for playback is Stereo/16bit 44.1kHz. Selection is unavailable.
    The only supported format for recording is mono/16bit 8kHz. Selection is also unavailable.

Here are logs. I tried to restart a few times to somehow override the problem.

Bumping that post. I'm having the same issues. The weird thing is that TS was working well last 2 mounth with the same BT headsets and nothing changed...perhaps some windows 10 updates, but controlled hasn't changed the date as september 2016.

Please enlightme...

Thread Information