Forum

Question Self-Contained Groups

Here is what I'm looking for:
    Self-contain certain server groups, so that Server Group A can't access Server Group B if server group A leader has a i_group_member_add_power higher than the leader of Server Group B

I was drafted to help revamp our permissions system that the guy before me screwed up majorly. Anybody coming in could daisy-chain their way up to server admin, due to incorrectly set up server permission values in the i_group_member_add_power ranges.

Here is how our server is currently set up, for example.
    The groups with the "---NAME---" are headers, so when youre looking through someone's server groups, as identifiers, you dont have to read every single group
    Name:  e56a872321.png
Views: 84
Size:  76.8 KB

Additionally, as a PART 2 to my question, I would like to know if theres a way to assign only a select few USERS to being able to add personnel to a group without making a whole new server group.
    Thanks for your time!

You can not prevent that user in a group with higher or same permissions can not add themself to a group that would need lover permissions.

Client permissions is what you are searching for. But you better write down who got permissions in case you want to remove them later.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information