Forum

Key binds stops working

Hello, I've had this issue for the past couple of months and I haven't found a way to fix it yet. The issue is that after an indeterminate amount of time (usually between 20 and 40 minutes) my key binds stop working. The only way to get them working again is to restart the client. The key binds I currently have set up are R CTRL for push-to-talk and SHIFT + * to mute speakers. I have searched teamspeak forums looking for a way to resolve this issue but to no avail. I'll note that I use a Razer Blackwidow Chroma and have the Razer Synapse software installed, and that I use one of the macro keys on the side for the push-to-talk key bind. I think, however, that the Razer software is not the issue as my key binds for non-teamspeak programs, such as CSGO, ARMA, and Discord, work perfectly fine.

I have tried all of the following to try and solve this issue:

• Restart the client
    • Uninstall and reinstall the client
    • Uninstall, including deleting profile settings, and reinstalling
    • Uninstalling, deleting entries in the registry related to teamspeak (I only found 1), and reinstall

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Cheers

You are not alone. Last few versions of TS 3 have made my PTT not work. I end up installing an older version (PIA). Marked lack of response from the developers...

What version of TS are you running. This issue popped up for me after doing an update a few months ago, I think sometime in January/February.

Thread Information