Forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Randinator View Post
    Of course you can, but there's differences. Twitter isn't so bad, but reddit is one of the worst offenders, they are worse than facebook, I should have wrote. Most sub reddits, are controlled by autocratic people and trolls, another reason to stay away from reddit. You don't get real hosted forums operated by trolls (rare) probably because it's a little harder to setup than say a dumb proof sub reddit.

I'm merely giving my opinion, back up what? The proof is right in front of you? Not sure what you're on about, go enjoy your reddit, you'll fit right in troll.

Edit**

What a big baby you are, oh disapproved my post and message telling me I'm a troll.

@randomhost you are defienatly a troll and fit right into the reddit culture, go recommend reddit to your dumb friends, not here. This forum is perfectly fine.
    Wtf is wrong with you? No more social media for you in this week, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimos View Post
    Wtf is wrong with you? No more social media for you in this week, bud.

What?? That comment made no sense.

Why are Dimos and Randomhost acting like babies? Insulting me via private messages.

Angry Inappropriate posts and replies to these

I have a NPL for 512 slots and 10 servers. I don't pay a dime. Teamspeak NPL hosted with AWS free tier accounts. Once the free tier runs out get a new account.

This is not the point. OP is ATHP and has recurring payments of variable amounts.

I agree, but if you check his profile, he is troll, running around forums and ... well , I don't know what he wants to do.
    What in the world are you talking about? Trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by MCGamingDE View Post
    What in the world are you talking about? Trolling?
    Don't sweat it. He's just angry that his lifetime's work was underappreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ANR Daemon View Post
    Don't sweat it. He's just angry that his lifetime's work was underappreciated.
    Alright, I really don't care if you appreciate it or not, this is guide meant for new users, if you don't like it, don't use it.. but saying that

It's wrong on so many levels, I don't even know where to begin.
    and then you typing

1. Create directory /opt/teamspeak
    2. Dump everything from TS3 dist archive in there.
    3. Create local user named "teamspeak".
    4. Login as that user.
    5. Start the server.
    6. To make server run as a daemon, write systemd unit.
    doesn't make ANY sense... you used /opt/teamspeak instead of /home/teamspeak and rest is exactly same.. so if you don't have anything smart to say.. and you don't... report me and let's see what happens.

However, no war is required now

Is something is wrong on his guide then someone will report it because he said it will work on his server so if that would be true then I don't see any problems.

I never meant to start war, he is behaving like 10 year old child... After I quoted him, how he explains it, he is silent... he should be... clearly guy doesn't understand how stuff works. Ego level 999, knowledge level 1.

Quote Originally Posted by MilanceX View Post
    doesn't make ANY sense...
    If it does not make sense for you, then you probably should not be hosting your own server. Much less, teaching other people to do so.

If it does not make sense for you, then you probably should not be hosting your own server. Much less, teaching other people to do so.
    And instead of actually "teaching" others how to do it, you have to come here and what? Boost your ego? Dude, you don't know how to it, face it... You are one of the guys who pays others to do work for them... If you are hosting your own server (I hope you don't) there would be massive breaches into your system. Literally in entire topic you haven't said SINGLE smart word.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    We will not change the max size for avatars.
    The max size for pictures in channels is 4000x4000.
    A penny for your thoughts !
    May I ask what is the reason for not changing the max size for avatars ? Because currently YOU ARE JUST FUCKING A COMMUNITY WHICH WANTS TO IMPROVE YOUR FUCKING PRIVATE SOFTWARE.

Yeah this isn't funny as well, it's just useless and wasting time... no idea what he is trying to explain, it's just autism or something.
    I'm already tired of this all here and of that reputation system where people do something without a reason and I hope to not get banned for this now.

@mod move these threads to off-topic or somewhere
    Attached Images Attached Images  

For months we have been fighting a war against the fagot using discord, and after months we have a screenshot of a program that seems too much Discord. We need the beta right away.

They dont give a fu*k what we are discussing/arguing here get over it

Thread Information