Forum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Inappropriate posts

Step 1: Don't give girls admin just because they are girls.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    Step 1: Don't give girls admin just because they are girls.
    Such answer is definitely a No-Go and has nothing to do with topic.

EDIT: Welcome in section Off-Topic
    Last edited by dante696; May 17th, 2017 at 07:23 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thumbs up

It's true tho

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    The question appears when Microsoft's visual c could not finish the installation for the latest version.
    This is not in TeamSpeak's hand and depends on what version was installed on your system before.
    As a user I'm not interested in your excuses. It's YOUR software that does not work for me. PERIOD. Btw, Microsoft's visual C does not finish installation because (as it claims) there is NEWER version already installed.

You should either STFU and fix YOUR stuff or provide valid workaround for users. Blaming other companies does not help at all.
    Last edited by dante696; July 23rd, 2017 at 06:46 PM. Reason: moved out of release thread. mind your articulation

Quote Originally Posted by Reeze View Post
    I was with TeamSpeak since like a beginning. I have even spent money on their iOS app some years ago.

But now. In 2017. There is only one leader: Discord.

TeamSpeak has lost. They are too slow. People need: slackish-textchannels, integrations, livestreams, history...

TeamSpeak gives nothing. It gives only some good voice and a crappy interface in 2017.

Auf wiedersehen, my old friend. Hello Discord and the future.

---

P.S. Some stats: my clan, 5 guilds from different games, 90% of my Steam friends are now in Discord.
    You sound like a fool.
    Last edited by dante696; November 17th, 2017 at 09:05 AM. Reason: insults are no opinion

Really....?

Quote Originally Posted by Falanx_ View Post
    Hello, I really don't understand why this option was apparently disabled. I am trying to disable the horrifically annoying beep that constantly happens when I am pressing my PTT key while the mic is muted in teamspeak.

Every other setting has a checkbox to turn the sound off, but not the "special" section:

Attachment 16152

Quite frankly, this is completely unacceptable. I use multiple chat clients and sometimes share the PTT key between them. Consequently I mute teamspeak when I am speaking in another client. TS has decided this action is worthy of blowing my ears out with one of the most grating beeps that I have ever heard. And worse, it repeats every few seconds. YES I KNOW MY MIC IS MUTED.

Please fix this immediately.

Can you be this stupid or what? You and the other guys that asked the same...

Try this : Tools > Options > Application > uncheck "Warn when talking microphone is muted"

The solution is in the fucking second post of the thread!

Why do ppl keep going to the notification sections, the solution is on the Applitcation TAB!

The User did not ask in this thread! It was moved to this thread.
    Last edited by dante696; November 16th, 2017 at 08:17 AM. Reason: merged
    P.S. Insulting other users is nothing we tolerate.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by hasanalizxc View Post
    Thanks for the website page. But when i try to export two (2) bans and try to import this two (2) bans. I guess yatqa has a bug because when i try to import these bans, other bans are multiplying. I tried to fix it for half an hour (i removed the multiple bans (twin)).

How can i backup the ban list smoothly?
    I reported this a month ago https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/...545#post457545 but apperantly the creator doesnt give a shit if a function that he doesn't use doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluscream View Post
    I reported this a month ago https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/...545#post457545 but apperantly the creator doesnt give a shit if a function that he doesn't use doesn't work.
    What will we do Bluescream? Will we wait likt this? pfff

Quote Originally Posted by Bluscream View Post
    I reported this a month ago https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/...545#post457545 I can't read, so the author sucks.
    Mimimi, this was fixed two weeks ago and the changelog states this. So please stop insulting me for you being unable to read. I do care about bugs. The bug existed for over 3.5 years and noone noticed it, so I didn't feel like making a release just for that and forgot that when I answered the question. So I made a release now.

Quote Originally Posted by GGLacina View Post
    Soooooo when I want to connect to the old version servers, I need to downgrade my client version? Funny, very funny
    I have a fix for beta / old server!

install ts on your c and your d dick and make a shortcut from the ts locations what is the problem?
    Last edited by dante696; July 1st, 2018 at 05:35 PM. Reason: moved. inappropriate post

Are you mentally disabled? Read the changelogs.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHost View Post
    Switching to a different software (which they probably won't do since it requires resources they probably don't have) won't fix the issue that TeamSpeak has done little to actually push the idea of building a healthy community. Their social media efforts were limited at best, they are not on reddit and these forums are not exactly thriving with activity either.

A lot of things would have to change. Upgrading the look and feel of the website and inventing a mascot is a good start but it can't stop there. They still have a long road to go.
    I agree they need to keep the momentum going. But reddit?? lol only dumb people, trolls and losers use reddit. No one I know with half a brain uses reddit. They're on par with facebook for anti speech/anti privacy etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Randinator View Post
    I agree they need to keep the momentum going. But reddit?? lol only dumb people, trolls and losers use reddit. No one I know with half a brain uses reddit. They're on par with facebook for anti speech/anti privacy etc..
    Seeing how everything you don't like is "crap" and "lol" is your argument to back it up, you'd probably blend in perfectly then. Can we stop the trolling now?

Of course you can, but there's differences. Twitter isn't so bad, but reddit is one of the worst offenders, they are worse than facebook, I should have wrote. Most sub reddits, are controlled by autocratic people and trolls, another reason to stay away from reddit. You don't get real hosted forums operated by trolls (rare) probably because it's a little harder to setup than say a dumb proof sub reddit.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHost View Post
    Seeing how everything you don't like is "crap" and "lol" is your argument to back it up, you'd probably blend in perfectly then. Can we stop the trolling now?
    I'm merely giving my opinion, back up what? The proof is right in front of you? Not sure what you're on about, go enjoy your reddit, you'll fit right in troll.

Edit**

What a big baby you are, oh disapproved my post and message telling me I'm a troll.

@randomhost you are defienatly a troll and fit right into the reddit culture, go recommend reddit to your dumb friends, not here. This forum is perfectly fine.
    Last edited by Randinator; September 11th, 2018 at 10:29 PM.

Thread Information