Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why was my post in ts5 thread removed

Why was my post about Teamspeak losing 15K followers on Twitter since last year September removed? It's true... not made up... this is a place to discuss isn't it? Censorship isn't cool.

Because it had nothing to do with topic (TS5 discussion) of this thread.
    https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/136061
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertD View Post
    When are some screenshots about TS5 finally coming?
    There are no screenshots as of now, but maybe I can brighten up your day by informing you about their lit twitter (re-)posts!

The answers on the recent Twitter Post are getting more and more nerved

https://twitter.com/teamspeak/status...20200141271042

Teamspeak knows how to scare away Users nice
    Last edited by dante696; January 18th, 2019 at 10:08 PM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by derD3nnis View Post
    But if they won‘t post something on Twitter all people would think that their account is inactive.
    Just "unfollow" them (or whatever it is called on Twitter) losing numbers (customers, fans, money) is one of the few things the get a company with.
    Last edited by dante696; January 18th, 2019 at 10:07 PM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by Dimos View Post
    Just "unfollow" them (or whatever it is called on Twitter) losing numbers (customers, fans, money) is one of the few things the get a company with.
    Name:  download.png
Views: 325
Size:  66.0 KB That is happening as we talk about it
    Last edited by dante696; January 18th, 2019 at 10:07 PM. Reason: merged

I think it's poor, the teamspeak plays everything down. that the post was deleted with the truth. Luckily, I always take pictures. 1098 people have lost on twitter in the last 30 days. great performance.

Edit by mod
    They are still in forum as you can see.
    But they had nothing to do with topic
    Last edited by dante696; January 19th, 2019 at 12:19 AM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by Schlumpi View Post
    I really expect not much more, since the big change announced and released in the middle of 2018 was - a new logo! A new logo and a merchandise shop! What a change! And new licences, more expensive and cutting the free one.
    hey hey hey now... don't forget about Tim Speak, he is a very very important part of the Teamspeak 5 release

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dl72tgUU8AAji_5.jpg

Following this thread since TS5 was announced but without registration. Your social media guys do post gaming related stuff so let´s assume you are familiar current games. I just want to let you know how community management should work these days. This is the last news post from the Hunt Showdown team (currently in early access):

First of all, we want to say that we're sorry for our radio silence lately. We've been putting all of our energy in the past several weeks into improving Hunt's performance. We all want new content, but we have agreed that until the game is performing so as to provide the majority of players with a fun and consistent experience, we will be prioritizing performance optimization.

We want to provide a smoother experience for all players, and we are currently focused on ensuring we meet or exceed the performance we had during 3.0. We have identified a number of issues that could cause frame drops or stalls, most notably an issue that can cause drops when players are moving around/approaching compounds. We have been focused on CPU mostly and are testing solutions to get these fixes out to you via patches asap.

The first of these patches will return users to the levels of performance we had achieved pre-4.0, and after that we will release a larger update with further optimizations to the game as a whole.

At the same time, we are making some changes to our Roadmap, including how often we deploy new content and patches in general. Though we can't reveal those details yet, the key point here is this: we will be focusing 100% on performance for the foreseeable future. The entire team—across all disciplines—will be focusing on this.

There will be more announcements soon, the next likely to be when we are finished reworking our Roadmap to reflect these internal changes and can share it with you.

Improving performance is an ongoing process, and we will continue to share as much information, as quickly as we can. Watch this space for updates, and thanks for being a part of the Hunt journey.

- The Hunt Team

Shouldn´t be a big deal to share news and information like these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon34 View Post
    Hello everyone, they have nothing to hide because nothing exists, even the 100 winners of March 15 still have nothing.

They removed the license (NPL) that the partnership license still did not operational several months later.

Sorry to tell you, but as long as they have not solved the problem of communication and coordination, nothing will work.

In my opinion, if the partnership license still does not exist, it is because they need money to pay the external developers (License Gamer) of their company because they have more developers for a long time and that they do not have enough money to pay the marketing

cordially
    I assure you they have the money as per their filings.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    I assure you they have the money as per their filings.
    It shows that they have a lot of money with a totally buggy website a forum that does not meet the standards RGPD (example we can not erase our account, miss the banner cookies) a lot of money maybe but no respect for its customers.

Even when they don't have much money, the CEO could at least talk with us.

Quote Originally Posted by ZargorNET View Post
    Even when they don't have much money, the CEO could at least talk with us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    If this company is bankrupt
    Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    empty pockets
    Attachment 17728­­­­­­­­­­­
    Last edited by Brady_The; April 6th, 2019 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady_The View Post
    Exactly this, they're not bankrupt or in financial difficulty. Yes they're losing users to Discord but they have a loyal paying userbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady_The View Post
    Great, now we just need the 2018 one's so we can see the difference.

Thread Information