Forum

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Giseler View Post
    In the time from Q4 2018 until now enough time has been to develop a complete teamspeak.

I have never heard such a stupid shit like yours... Then program you one you idiot

I would have patience, with your hurry it isn‘t fastet

Same STUPID!! license BS? Do i need to rent domains and webpages and prove to your nazi standards and then pay tons of money to have it all screw up anyway? Do i buy a license and then never get it? or even get a reply? Do i dump TONS of money? if so BUG OFF got no time! Discord blows hard yes!! but you know what? its FREE,no license awful BS!,I can have as many as i want on and i don't have to throw money at them every year! i don't get limited on donations THE LIFE BLOOD OF GAMING COMMUNITIES YOU FOOLS!! since we left our community has recovered. We are not closing servers anymore and we are flourishing.

Under ts3 we were being strangled to death! we could not earn money to help pay for our servers! we had to pay 100$ to have more then 32 slots and never get the license anyway! TS5 don't mean jack and sh!t if your business model is not a radical departure from where it is now PERIOD!

Till then aint no one got time for this crap.

THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?

The lack of communication by the devs is absolutely insane.

Are they committing suicide?

Thumbs down Blacklist servers? WTF are u doing TeamSpeak?

I knew you guys were gonna do some sh1t.
    Blocking servers that use NPL license was a fatal error.
    You compared online gaming communities that obtained an NPL license fairly, with fraudsters using a cracked license to resell servers.

Look at the gravity of it.
    You have screwed old servers, old communities with thousands of users, out of simple ego and stupidity.
    Anyone who has the idea to do this may just be wanting the end of TeamSpeak, is not it clear? Fuck the idiot who had the brilliant idea of ​​killing servers using an NPL license.

For God's sake, just send a message to the email registered in the NPL license asking the license owner to redo the registration and continue using legalized in the new system.
    It is not possible that even you did not think. So simple and obvious.

Nice idea, geniuses, now all who have lost their servers for the stupidity of someone from TeamSpeak, will migrate to the Discord with full force.
    Idiots.
    I want you to fuck off, you can ban me from this shit, it's no good here.
    A bunch of idiot drool balls of the administrators.

You are incompetent, so you are behind and Discord has gained strength and was embraced by the entire gamer community and now you are wanting to return to the market, doing the shit they are doing, congratulations. You have sunk even more. Lol.

The amount of crap i have to read here goes beyond...always the same candidates that scream the most! Once they have a key out of a sudden they shut up.
    I’m not from Teamspeak but stfu about the key whining...the closed will somewhen turn into a open when everything is stable...and features...They will come sooner or later...do you really think Teamspeak is to stupid to develope a voip software?!

Quote Originally Posted by MCG View Post
    They'll send more keys every day - takes up to 6 weeks from my understanding.

Suuureeee...

And what in the world is your point now?
    bro the best you can do is shut up..everyones knows you after the fake server spam crap and to not forget trying to buy a beta key in a other forum...so be quiet...don't you see that you f...k yourself more and more by opening yur mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    I am beginning to hate teamspeak for their stupid system.

No response, No information whatsoever.

You give random codes to people who might have registered for beta in September 2019 while you deny the users who registered 2x times on the beta competiton? What kind of system is this?

Start being fair and just to all your users first and don't just randomly start distributing keys.

Surely the developers look amateur when you cannot figure out how to drop your beta keys.

From my perspective there is no professionalism left in your system.

Do whatever u want, don't give the beta keys to us forever now idc anymore.
    Do you think crying like a child every day will get you somehwere?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    You legit just add nothing to the discussion here just attack anyone else. Please stop replying unless you have something valid to say actually about TS5.
    is that so really hmmmm letīs see he write useless crap and you jump in to protect him......hmm how old is he 12 ? are you his father? shut up bro.

I have valid things to say about teamspeak but what i see here and the amount of bull...t well bla bla bla bla

Every post I've seen you make is utter shite, you have nothing to add to any conversation but attacking people. Do yourself a favour and just stop replying.
    This is a free country how about you shut up...or is this your forum??! get a life bro

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4ckp4nth3r View Post
    Haven't searched through these posts but quick question:
    - is there anywhere we can download a manual orso?

I'm lost in how to configure membership on server groups / channel groups. (the permissions option you had previously)
    And how can you create semi permanent sub channels?

Like I said only quickly used TS5 for now but these seem easy options dropped somewhere.
    Read the previous posts instead of asking stupid questions over and over again! The rights system will come in s complete new snd easy way but that needs time.

Just stop beeing lazy and read the last few pages bro!

Quote Originally Posted by mazeman View Post
    Read the previous posts instead of asking stupid questions over and over again! The rights system will come in s complete new snd easy way but that needs time.

Just stop beeing lazy and read the last few pages bro!
    Wow friendly welcome, as you might have noticed my account was only created 2 days ago and I jumped into it and started asking questions because nothing is documented nor shortlinked nor a resume somewhere which you would think would be the normal case when something drops.

SO thank you for your smartass answer. You could be directly coming from the Discord community...

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4ckp4nth3r View Post
    Wow friendly welcome, as you might have noticed my account was only created 2 days ago and I jumped into it and started asking questions because nothing is documented nor shortlinked nor a resume somewhere which you would think would be the normal case when something drops.

SO thank you for your smartass answer. You could be directly coming from the Discord community...

Bro you know that Teamspeak will look into your account because racissm never works... and this Reputation comment is from you:

Latest Reputation Received (-10 point(s) total)

November 12th, 2019 06:43 PM
    Thread: TS5 discussion continues

braindead stupid fucktard even blacks are more intelligent than you team speak 5 is complete shit just like you moron

Ignore him mate, he's whined the entire time. Keep asking questions and keep discussion going, good to see the thread active with actual questions.
    An you Patrick are the biggest whiner from everybody...You: i apllied to the beta when it started why dosenīt get i a key...you all bad people bla bla bla bla ...just shut up and Dante will anyway delete my comment and your comment and so on so try me...you fu...

Quote Originally Posted by mazeman View Post
    An you Patrick are the biggest whiner from everybody...You: i apllied to the beta when it started why dosenīt get i a key...you all bad people bla bla bla bla ...just shut up and Dante will anyway delete my comment and your comment and so on so try me...you fu...
    You're actually delusional, I haven't complained about beta keys once. https://forum.teamspeak.com/search.php?searchid=7780043

You're just here to attempt to start arguments, your post have no substance just shit talking.

You're actually delusional, I haven't complained about beta keys once. https://forum.teamspeak.com/search.php?searchid=7780043

You're just here to attempt to start arguments, your post have no substance just shit talking.
    Cry me a river lil mama boy...i feel sad for you

Thread Information