Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Cant mconnect to servers on 3.1.4

When I update to the newest version on ts3 3.1.4 I cannot connect to certain channels that connect no problem on older versions. The servers I am connecting to are not offline and I can confirm that users in the channel that can connect are using the latest build.
    I have attached log files,

Sound Card - Steel series Engine 3.10.2 & Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
    Steel series engine is used for my headset (Siberia 350) And realtek is in use with my microphone ( Modmic 4)

Operating System - Windows 10 64b latest updates installed as of 21/5/17

All latest drivers for motherboard/audio/gpu installed

Did it work before? Yes, due to the issue the only solution is downgrading to 3.0.19.1.

I have tried google of course for solutions, I have also disabled my anti virus/firewall completely (Bitdefender). I have double checked with friends who can connect to the server on the same teamspeak build and everything is working fine for them.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Can anyone assist me on this? Would be appreciated.

jailed.teamspeak3.com is a light-speed server. They randomly block users for no particular reason, who must then contact their support.
    ts3.gaming-asylum.com however should work.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    jailed.teamspeak3.com is a light-speed server. They randomly block users for no particular reason, who must then contact their support.
    ts3.gaming-asylum.com however should work.
    Thanks for your reply. I got in touch with server owner, he gave me a different ip and it works fine now. Gaming asylum still fails to connect. Not sure what the problem is with that one.

ok, so as stated before the new ip for the jailed teamspeak worked, now the new ip wont work. Just like before failed to connect. Nightmare.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Being unable to connect to most/all servers is the result of either your firewall or your ISP blocking something. Ask them. We can't help you.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    Being unable to connect to most/all servers is the result of either your firewall or your ISP blocking something. Ask them. We can't help you.
    Thanks for trying anyway, I appreciate the help. In the end it's just too much hassle so I downgraded to 3.0.19 and servers work fine. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tony. View Post
    Thanks for trying anyway, I appreciate the help. In the end it's just too much hassle so I downgraded to 3.0.19 and servers work fine. Thanks
    you having probs connecting to ALL servers or just those 2?
    Or probs with channels on those 2 servers?

Why 3.19 not 3.19.1 or is that a typo?
    How many in between have you tried to see when it starts to fail?

Thread Information