Forum

Blocking Teamspeak from using devices it shouldn't need.

I'm having an issue with teamspeak or ds4. I wanna know if there is a reason that teamspeak would be using any device that isnt a microphone headset or webcam. I wanna get exclusivity mode on ds4 but im having to shut down my teamspeak client every single time I want to get it along with steam and the usual programs that interrupt this. Does teamspeak have access to those devices and is there a way for it not to? Is it a problem with ds4 and that its just a bug with it? Thanks for the help, it would really make it easy for me to get exclusive mode with less programs that need to be shut down.

If it's attached through USB or registered as a HID, then yes TeamSpeak will detect and use it for hotkeys. You'd have to remove the Gamepad plugin and also select keyboard & mouse only in Tools -> Options -> Hotkeys in the bottom right dropdown.
    Then after restarting TeamSpeak it is probably not be accessed / detected anymore.

Not sure why you'd want / need exclusive mode but in any case doing the above is all you can do in TeamSpeak to make it possibly not access the device anymore.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information