Forum

No Sound from TS 3 client

I have audio from all other programs but TS3. I have no audio coming from TS3 both from people talking and from TS notifications. Everyone in my lobby can hear me so I know my Mic works. I went ahead after having no luck reading other threads and messing with the playback settings in both TS3 and Windows I uninstalled TS3 deleting all settings and configurations. Once I reinstalled the problem persisted. I checked to make sure once again that TS was not muted under my headset in the volume mixer and it wasnt. All drivers and programs are up to date. So I am stuck. Side note TS3 seems to be "laggy" visually, as the bubble notification for when someone is talking has been lit on someone who has not been talking for 10 mins and that was confirmed by other people in the lobby.

Computer Specs
    Windows 10
    GTX 980
    GigaByte MotherBoard
    AMD FX 8350
    16GB RAM
    Astro A50 Headset
    Sound Card (not sure which one is correct in the device manager so i will list all
    Astro Wireless Transmitter
    NVIDIA High Definition Audio
    NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device(Wave Extensible)(WDM)
    Realtek High Definition Audio

Lastly here are the only 2 errors in my error log followed by two lines that keep repeating. If there is a way to export the entire error log let me know and I will do so.

6/5/2017 18:28:55 Windows Audio Session Error [Playback]ERROR (-143 -2004287484): AUDCLNT_E_DEVICE_INVALIDATED - Headset Earphone (ASTRO Wireless Transmitter )

6/5/2017 18:28:55 Windows Audio Session Error ERROR (-131 1): Incorrect function. -

6/5/2017 18:31:56 Windows Audio Session Devel DeviceDeleteList::wait_for_deletes - enter - DeviceDeleteList

6/5/2017 18:31:56 Windows Audio Session Devel DeviceDeleteList::wait_for_deletes - leave - DeviceDeleteList

Thanks in advance for any help.

The entire log is stored in one of the following locations:

%AppData%\TS3Client\logs
    InstallPath\config\logs

InstallPath can be either of these by default (or whatever you want if you manually changed the path during setup)
    %LocalAppData%\TeamSpeak 3 Client
    %ProgramFiles%\TeamSpeak 3 Client

Windows lost track of your headset, thus it cannot be accessed.
    You may want to try the beta client which does contain a few fixes for the sound backend.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information