No, it is not just 'off screen'.
There is no program on my taskbar, nothing in the system tray. It's as if it isn't running. Except it is, according to the task manager. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Each time it is installed, it works fine, the first run. But the next time I try to start it, this happens. I can't find anything online about this. Most people have just lost the window off the edge and the rest, it isn't running at all for them. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64. TS3 File Version 3.1 For reference, here is a pic of what is happening when it is 'running'.

A couple of notes:
I have tried running it as administrator.
I have updated it. The updater works fine(so far as can be told).
I have, again, uninstalled and reinstalled. However, this time I did not launch it from the installer. When I tried to open it, it did not open. So it is only opening upon completion of installation if I allow it to run when I close the installer.
I have tried installing it elsewhere and running the installer as administrator.
This has been the case with TS3 since I got my new rig that is W10. TS3 has always worked on all my other, W7, rigs.