Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Problem with ethernet connected Host

I have the problem that I can not create a fully functionale TS3 Server while beeing connected with ethernet so not W-LAN just with a cable. I have done all the ports on my local Internet provider and I also added the ports on my Windows Firewall. My question here is if it is even possible to create a TS3 Server while beeing connected to your internt with just a cable and when it is is there any specific things you have to take into account before the TS3 Server can work properly?
    In the attachaments you can see the ports I have on my provider and if they are TCP or UDP and in the other attachment you can see the ports I have added.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Firewall.png 
Views:	75 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	15631   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	provider.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	3.0 KB 
ID:	15630  

- First its not enough to open ports in your router. You have to forward them to the internal system that hosts the ts server.

- Second you only configured outgoing...you've to configure incoming (you can just press Crtl-C and Ctrl-V in Incoming).
    Post a screenshot of the whole config, you only posted the "names" of the rules, just naming them does nothing.

- Third the ports you show in your screenshot differ from the ones in the second one. Its 33033 and 11011, however these are not neccessry to ultimately connect to a teamspeak server.

Thread Information