Forum

Connecting to multiple TeamSpeak servers on a Mac

I have a Macbook Air and was wondering if it's possible to connect to multiple TeamSpeak servers at once without doing it though BOOKMARKS? I know on a PC you can use the middle mouse button and it'll open a new TS tab. On a Mac it does not do that. I've tried holding the CONTROL, COMMAND, buttons as well. No luck with that either. The only way I can connect to a new TS server while staying on my current one is to relaunch TS after having checked the box under the BOOKMARKS tab "Connect on Startup". This is frustrating because I have to restart my TS client each time I want to be on 2 or more servers at once without disconnecting from the first one. I'm hoping I'm just not finding the short cut. Can anyone tell me if this feature already exists?

A context menu does not not exist on MacOS since the status bar doesn't allow to have one there.

On MacOS you have have the options to use the bookmark manager and connect there in a new tab or you can use hotkeys to connect in a new tab.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    A context menu does not not exist on MacOS since the status bar doesn't allow to have one there.

On MacOS you have have the options to use the bookmark manager and connect there in a new tab or you can use hotkeys to connect in a new tab.
    Thank you for that info.

How do you use hotkeys?

Open "TeamSpeak 3" -> Preferences... -> Hotkeys" to open the hotkeys manager.
    Press the "+ Add" button to open the hotkey dialog.

For "Connect in a new Tab":
    Set your hotkey / hotkey combination and now select "Connect to Server -> Connect to Server in a New Tab -> The desired bookmark"
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information