Forum

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Posts
    4

    We need rss or email info about Teamspeak server updates!

    Hello. We need rss or email anouncments about Teamspeak server updates!

    I am using Linux server. And my dedicated machine was hacked bcs Teamspeak outdated.
    So to stop that in next feature I am tried to find out any RSS or email feed for Server updates. But nothing!!! Only rss about client updates!
    In 2017! All linux distros has rss about vulnarable updates, but not Teamspeak

    But btw best way will be auto update script for linux server

  2. #2
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,356
    Just subscribe to the Latest News board here on this forum. And as soon as an official announcement for the server and client will be made, you get a mail.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    Just subscribe to the Latest News board here on this forum. And as soon as an official announcement for the server and client will be made, you get a mail.
    Did you readed this forum? Latest news about server update from August 4th, 2016!!!!
    But server updated in 2017 multiple times!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Posts
    273
    Not sure where this was announced but there is a JSON file you can monitor:
    https://www.teamspeak.com/versions/server.json

  5. #5
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by maggy View Post
    Not sure where this was announced but there is a JSON file you can monitor:
    https://www.teamspeak.com/versions/server.json
    Oh thank you, its better) Do you know any script which will check server version and new from json? PHP, bash etc

    Anyway we need normal announcement for servers

  6. #6
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    6,080
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmany View Post
    Did you readed this forum? Latest news about server update from August 4th, 2016!!!!
    But server updated in 2017 multiple times!!!
    The thread was created in 2016, since that's when the main version was released. But subscribing should also send you emails when a reply is posted, which was done for every subsequent release.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Posts
    4
    Oh thank you Chris, didnt mentioned that.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    August 2017
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmany View Post
    Do you know any script which will check server version and new from json? PHP, bash etc
    I just uploaded my personal update script to github, feel free to use it: https://github.com/eminga/ts3updater

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. automatic email for updates ?
    By Lumina in forum Server Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: August 1st, 2012, 08:33 AM
  2. Email BB Coding TeamSpeak Server!
    By Brendi2334 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 12th, 2012, 11:42 PM
  3. Teamspeak updates...
    By ekran in forum Server Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: June 10th, 2010, 12:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •