Forum

Thread: Cant LOG IN

Hybrid View

Cant LOG IN

Hello everyone,
    I couldnt find this topic on the forum so I have the following problem:
    I created new account and I logged in on my phone but when I try log in on my pc I get an error that the credential that I entered are wrong, but I am typing the same credentials. Does anyone know what the hell is going on ? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Nor013 View Post
    I am typing the same credentials
    No, you are not.
    Unless maybe you are using some special characters (non-BMP). TeamSpeak Apps have full Unicode support, Desktop clients don't.
    Last edited by numma_cway; August 17th, 2017 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    No, you are not.
    Unless maybe you are using some special characters (non-BMP). TeamSpeak Apps have full Unicode support, Desktop clients don't.
    Yes, I am. Also I typed the password in text document a copied it to the password space in case that I spell something wrong but I didnt.

Please provide a client log.

Please note that some Antivirus solutions may cause synchronization and login to fail if they're manipulating your connection. Check your application and disable anything that breaks up HTTPS encryption / performs MITM attacks, such as "HTTPS Scanning" or similar options.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Please provide a client log.

Please note that some Antivirus solutions may cause synchronization and login to fail if they're manipulating your connection. Check your application and disable anything that breaks up HTTPS encryption / performs MITM attacks, such as "HTTPS Scanning" or similar options.
    Any help how to get the LOG ???

Located in either %AppData%\TS3Client\logs or config\logs inside the installation folder.
    Alternative Method to find the logs:
    Press Ctrl + L to open the client log (Tools -> Client Log) in the lower left corner enter "location" in the "Filter" Box and hit enter. It should come up with a single line, telling you where you can find the log files. Open that location find the logs folder, which contains all the log files.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information