Forum

If Update, pause auto-connect until user chooses to NOT update

Over the past couple of updates, my TS Client will auto-open with windows bootup, and connect to my 3 servers, as its configured to do... what I find very odd, is whenever there is an update, instead of the "Would you like to update" window pausing connections, everything just continues as normal.

Here is the issue I have with this...

say the channels that automatically join are very busy, someone logging in, joining channel, just to disconnect a moment later because they choose to update, makes NO sense to connect automatically if the user chooses to update.

Check for update before auto-connect, and pause auto-connect if the window sits there, and only after the user chooses "no" to the update, continue with the auto-connect, and if the user chooses yes, close the client then (without any connections made) and update...

I'm not sure if we should change that behavior.

I see a problem when we would pause the rest while the client still checks for an update.
    It could be that a reply from our services needs a bit or much longer and then the client would have a delay even when there is no update available.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information