Forum

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

About DNS Blacklist

I tried logging into my license Teamspeak server with DNS. I got a blacklist error

Entry DNS : removed

<15:06:58> This server is blacklisted. Refusing to connect

Help me pls.
    Last edited by dante696; October 24th, 2018 at 10:54 PM. Reason: merged

I've seen your name on a forum where noone has a valid license. If you bought a license, contact support. This forum is not the right place.

Hi, I checked your server and I think the permission (virtualserver_hostmessage_mode: in Show host message in pop-up window and disconnect is enabled)

if you know your password serveradmin Query use Yatqa to disable permission once connected go to Servers tab ► select server name ► Advanced ► Host Message Mode to edit

cordially

PS: This server is blacklisted. Refusing to connect : I want to clarify that this is a person you know who has the rights to the server that put this message

Name:  ts.PNG
Views: 600
Size:  60.6 KB

@Dragon34
    This has nothing to do with the server at all.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

BLACKLISTED TEAMSPEAK3 Server !!!

Hello,
    My TeamSpeak3 server is blacklisted.
    I installed the TeamSpeak3 server, and the server was directly blocked.
    The IP is:removed
    please remove it from the blacklist!

thanks
    Last edited by dante696; November 24th, 2018 at 11:34 AM.

Kann nach Aufsetzung nicht auf meinen eigenen TS3 Server joinen

Guten Tag.

Ich habe ein Problem:

Ich möchte einen Ts3-Server auf meiner Cloud installieren. Jedoch kommt nach der erfolgreichen Installation in Putty, nachdem ich mich zum Ersten Mal im TeamSpeak-Programm einloggen wollte, eine Fehlermeldung.

Beim ersten Join kommt nur "Dieser Server ist gesperrt. Verbindung verweigert."
    Beim zweiten Join kommt jedoch "Failed to connect to server: server blacklisted
    Dieser Server ist gesperrt. Verbindung verweigert."

Ich hoffe, dass Sie mir weiterhelfen können.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Choosen211
    Last edited by dante696; January 31st, 2019 at 11:17 PM. Reason: merged

I need help please! [EN&DE]

[EN]

Hello.

First, I wanna say, I've never had a ts3-Server before.
    But now, after the installation of the ts3-server on my linux-cloud (debian), I can't connect to the server, it says: This server is locked. Connection denied." But if I wanna join a second time after that try, it says: Failed to connect to server: server blacklisted. This server is locked. Connection denied."

I hope, you can help me and I wish you a nice day.

Best regards,
    Choosen211

[DE]

Guten Tag.

Zuerst möchte ich sagen, dass ich noch nie einen TS3-Server hatte, bis jetzt.
    Aber jetzt, nach der Installation vom TS3-Server auf meiner linux-cloud (debian), kann ich nicht drauf joinen, es sagt nur: "Dieser Server ist gesperrt. Verbindung verweigert." Aber wenn ich es ein zweites Mal versuche, sagt es: "Failed to connect to server: server blacklisted. Dieser Server ist gesperrt. Verbindung verweigert."

Ich hoffe, Sie können mir weiterhelfen und ich wünsche Ihnen noch einen schönen Tag.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    Choosen211
    Last edited by dante696; February 3rd, 2019 at 05:28 PM. Reason: merged

Question

I haven't experienced what you've described and so this is (hopefully useful) speculation. I presume that there's a couple of scenarios:

(1) You're using a standard server without a license file and have been really unlucky in that the IP address of the server you've built has previously been blacklisted by TeamSpeak. See if you can have your server assigned a different public IP address.

(2) For whatever reason, you have a dodgy license. You'll probably need to remove the license and have your server run on a different public IP address to get an unlicensed 32-slot server operational again. Once up-and-running, either buy a license or raise a case to ask why your existing one has been blacklisted and re-apply the license once the underlying issue has been resolved.

Alternatively, submit a ticket with Sales to ask for their advice first. Hope that helps.

Thanks for your reply.

Is there a way to remove my server from the blacklist?

Question

I don't know, sorry. Looking at the ticket options, if you have an issue with your existing license then there's the "Sales & Licensing" option.

If you don't have a license, then as your IP address is blacklisted it may be the "Piracy" option you need to raise a ticket against.

Domain "removed" wurde gesperrt. Warum? "Dieser Server ist gesperrt."

Hey,

ich habe mir für meinen Teamspeak ip removed die Domain "removed" gekauft.
    Wenn ich diese auf meinen VServer weiterleite und versuche, auf meinen TS zu connecten, dann komme ich ganz kurz drauf, werde dann jedoch direkt wegen
    "<11:38:09> Failed to connect to server: server blacklisted
    <11:38:09> Dieser Server ist gesperrt. Verbindung verweigert."
    gekickt.
    Wenn ich jedoch meinen Teamspeak Client neustarte und mit der Domain "removed" connecte, geht es.
    Ich hoffe, dass Sie mir weiterhelfen können.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    StevWorks | Stefan
    Last edited by dante696; February 3rd, 2019 at 05:31 PM.

My teamspeak3 DNS is blacklisted.

Hello administrators. I'm Manjane..
    Owner on Springfield Community this community holds more servers [Minecraft,Samp,Counter Strike] and this community is very successful.
    I had more than 100 permanent clients at my Teamspeak3 server.
    I used my domain to hide my numerical ip.
    I did not have a license and you blacklisted my domain ip.
    Now I wanted to open the teamspeak3 server with license however, I am not able to do so because my domain ip is blacklisted.
    Please, if you can unblacklist my domain so that I can open my community again

Thanks, Nemanja Babic [Manjane].
    Last edited by dante696; March 4th, 2019 at 07:24 AM. Reason: merged

My ip address is blacklisted.

I have been using a ts server for many years (starting from the very first version), it works on my home ip address (static-external, without DNS) for the sake of playing together with friends.
    License:
    type: Non-Profit License
    start date: Fri Mar 1 00: 00: 00 2019
    end date: Thu Oct 3 00: 00: 00 2019
    There was a problem, my friends can not now log in to the server, receive a message in response: This server is blacklisted. Connection rejected. With all this, some people may enter, and some may not. I tried to start a new server, but it did not help. How to solve this problem, sorry for earlier, I am writing through a translator, I don’t even know there.
    Last edited by dante696; March 8th, 2019 at 12:18 PM. Reason: merged

My server is BlackListed using NPL License [WTF]

Hello,

Today my server was BlackListed for some reason address removed
    I was using my valid License of my project HisoCraft so idk why i got blacklisted where, i can appeal the ban or something?...
    Last edited by dante696; April 8th, 2019 at 07:27 AM.

my server is falling black list

Good morning my name is leandropuci wanted to know that our server is receiving attacks from servers but outside this there is a staff that is denouncing our server to blacklist what we can do to stop appealing ja tamo no team speaks will make 3 year our server Depression games BR.

Thread Information