Forum

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

The server I try to join is blacklisted.

I've recently upgraded router's in my house, and ever since then I have been unable to connect to any server. Every one that I try to join gives me the "server blacklisted" error.

Faild To Connect To Server

Every Time i try to connect to a server it's say : ( This Server Blacklisted . Refusing to connect )
    i changed my idintitys and same problem
    i told a friend to join same server it's work with him
    i changed my ip and same problem
    i even tried to join another server and same problem
    is there any solution ?

You are the host of the server
    When you are a host and think your server was blacklisted for no reason or by false details then feel free to create a Piracy ticket.
    https://support.teamspeakusa.com/ind...Tickets/Submit

You use the client to connect to the server
    Try to join voice.teamspeak.com and if that works then there is nothing wrong with your client.

The server you've tried to visit is blacklisted and it's the intended behavior from the client that you can't connect.
    It's not your fault that you can't connect. The host did not use a legal license and was reported to us.
    Most/a lot of these hosts with free servers do not own a valid license to give servers to anyone else.

You can rent a legal server here -> http://hosting.teamspeakusa.com/ (These are the only legal hosts to sell servers).
    Or you can download the server here -> http://www.teamspeak.com/en/downloads.html and host it on your own machine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please do not send me a private message asking me for a fix. I will not reply because I can't fix anything Sales related.
    The only supported fix and solution is to host or rent or join a legal server or to create a ticket
    Last edited by dante696; March 8th, 2019 at 12:21 PM. Reason: added more details and sorted post
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Hier im Tech support fürs Produkt können wir dir bei Sales Themen nur bedingt helfen.

Bitte erstelle für Piracy ein Ticket.
    https://support.teamspeakusa.com/ind...Tickets/Submit

P.s. Zur Info: Es werden nicht nur Server mit manipulierter Lizenz geblacklisted. Lizenzverstöße gehören auch dazu.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Failed to connect to server: server blacklisted

Hello, i have a problem with a join to my server ts3 i get a communicate : <23:07:37> Failed to connect to server: server blacklisted. My friends can join without any problems. I wait for help.

<23:26:54> This server is blacklisted. Refusing to connect.
    <23:26:54> Disconnected from server.

It has taken me over 2 days to create Illegal host removed server, all icons permissions,server groups. Recruited 39 people from Warthunder game. Now all lost because you deleted the server. why? I have been renaming it as asked. We have done nothing wrong, all you have done is make 39 people VERY upset with teamspeak. Our address is Illegal host removed To say the least I am FUMING and disgusted with the way we have been treated.
    Last edited by dante696; August 25th, 2017 at 07:46 AM.

"Failed to connect to server: server blacklisted" why?

I have been using the same TeamSpeak server for months and it never hd problems, but today i can´t enter the server, every time i try to connect it automatically disconnects and says "Failed to connect to server: server blacklisted" and i don't understand why.
    Icould imagine that something happened to the server but i talked to my friends and all of them could connect to the server, can you please help me?

My account is blacklisted from my server.

Hello, I created my server on Illegal host removed and lately, I having some trouble for an unknown reason. (This server is blacklisted. Refusing to connect.) This is the message i get everytime i try to log in the server but my friends can go on it with no problem. So. I was wondering if there is any solution I can do to fix this issue.
    Last edited by dante696; August 25th, 2017 at 07:41 AM.

Guys the server you had where not legal and we did blacklist that host.
    It's not not your fault and there is nothing wrong with your client.

Cant join my own TS though eveyone else still can

So I was an admin on the server and I get the Blacklisted server message though the thing is that we've been using this TS for 5 years now and im the only one on the TS that cant join and gets the TS blacklisted error. Thanks

Server blacklisted, but only for me?

I joined a clan that uses TS a couple a weeks ago but since yesterday [24th] I am no longer able to join the server since it says it is blacklisted. However, when I asked the owner he said that others were still fine and able to join the TS server normally.

Any help?

This server is blacklisted. Refusing to connect.

So my friend he can join the server but me and my other friend cant join the server because we get this message This server is blacklisted. Refusing to connect. Did you guys blacklist illegal host removed ?
    Last edited by dante696; August 25th, 2017 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintBacon View Post
    plz help me .im blacklisted from ts3 and i dont know why ,
    client name is SaintBacon
    You are not blacklisted. The host is blacklisted.

Quote Originally Posted by SrGabitoo View Post
    Could you help me with this proble i have ben having this problem since yesterday and idont know how to reolve it help me pls
    You have to use a legal server or host.

blacklisted from ts3 . reason vpn

plz help me .im blacklisted from ts3 and i dont know why ,
    client name is SaintBacon

Server is blacklisted

Could you help me with this proble i have ben having this problem since yesterday and idont know how to reolve it help me pls

Thread Information