Forum

Android Client Suggestion List from my Survey

Hi there, I made a little survey under my personal and only friend and ask them: " If you can add something to the Android client right now, what would that be?"
    (The survey candidate amount was above 194 people but below 4000)

Here the List what people want in order of urgency. (most important)

I. Make it possible to set channel's to moderated.
    II. Connect to multiple server's at the same time.
    III. Set Avatar
    IV. Make ID creation possible.
    V. Make it possible to install plugins. (I know that is asking for alot but PLEASE!!)
    VI. A switchable light skin easier to see in bright day light (like a inverted skin) maybe even connected with the light sensor for auto switch.
    VII. Add a permission to the Server [i_join_mobileclient_only] (my personal suggestion)Reason: Alot of people don't have unlimited data and communicate via TeamSpeak. So it would be great to have a function to make it possible for every new android or iOS client to the server to join a low bandwidth channel witout getting a special Server group assigned with some join power.

Lightbulb Android Client Suggestions

I'm currently on holiday and have no access to my computer back at home. Hence why, I've been forced to use the mobile client much more frequently than before. The hard way, I've now learnt that the Android Client is unable to do certain things:

Copy Links / Link Addresses from Channel Description - I used my Channel as a notepad only to find it pretty much useless when on my phone.

Editing Max Clients (channel settings) is impossible - useful to many due to the channel structure most servers have adopted.

Cannot copy Client IP address from Client Info Box - unable to check VPNs etc.

Don't see country in Client Info Box - would at least allow us to see who we're dealing with, instead of having to manually check everyone.

Nowhere on the server can we actually see Clients Online or Query Clients Online - pretty obvious.

Would be great if at least some of these would become features, not sure how difficult they would be to implement, but I assume half of them are already possible.

Thanks

[Sugggestion] Add Upload avatar TS3 Android

I wish it was implemented in android teamspeak, the ability to upload avatars and modify the needes join the rooms.
    Thank you
    Last edited by dante696; September 4th, 2017 at 02:38 PM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by Jomant View Post
    (The survey candidate amount was above 194 people but below 4000)
    In other words: 195.
    VII. Add a permission to the Server [i_join_mobileclient_only] (my personal suggestion)
    Why is that permission a number?
    Reason: Alot of people don't have unlimited data and communicate via TeamSpeak. So it would be great to have a function to make it possible for every new android or iOS client to the server to join a low bandwidth channel witout getting a special Server group assigned with some join power.
    Why not make this channel available to everyone with default permissions? People who did not pay for the app might still be connected via tethering and wish to use these channels.
    (This is rather pointless anyway since the powerful latency setting is only available via query.)

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    Why not make this channel available to everyone with default permissions? People who did not pay for the app might still be connected via tethering and wish to use these channels.
    And do not forget the people who still have a low band widths internet connection at home like ISDN or DSL light (384 kbit), which still exists in Germany. They would be happy to join that kind of channels with the normal TS3 client, to be able to play online games while talking in a TS3 channel.

Thread Information