Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

myTeamspeak bookmarks got deleted (again)

Hi,

My myTeamspeak bookmarks got deleted for the third time, i just opened the program and my bookmarks disappeared, what happened? Is there any chance to recover those bookmarks?

My other settings are here (capture profiles, volumes, friend list) but my bookmarks got lost again, is frustrating.

We are working on a fix for this problem

It's strange that they just disappeared without any user interaction.

When was the last time you did use the client or your account?
    Is your myts account e-mail he same you've used here on forum? We may recover a backup.
    Last edited by dante696; November 13th, 2017 at 12:47 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

It was yesterday, i use to play almost everyday and is kinda annoying when this happens, because is not like i got deleted any files on my computer, if the bookmarks are synced with my account they should not disappear like magic, even if i got them deleted from my computer they should re-sync i guess.

And yes, my myTeamspeak account email is the same that the forum account email.

Btw: I got deleted the bookmarks like this once so much time ago, i re-made my server list with lots of servers, it got deleted again like 3-4 days ago and the last was today, if there is any backup i'd like to recover my bookmarks from 1 week ago, because the last time i lost my bookmarks 3-4 days ago i only had like 3 servers.

Thank you.

Bookmarks will only sync, when you did not delete them manually.

How many bookmarks/folder did you lose?
    Did you add /edit /remove any bookmark or folder the last days?
    Do you use your account on different devices?
    Was there a collision dialog showing up or red exclamation point in client's status bar?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

> A few days ago i edited a bookmark from an old server to the new server ip, and the last week i added like 4-5 servers to my bookmarks.
    > I have the Android application, but the last time i used the application on my phone was like 10 days ago.
    > I did not get any error message, any prompt, or anything to warn that i lost my bookmarks, i always noticed when trying to connect to a bookmarked server or to add a new one to my bookmarks.

> I'm trying to make a summary of my lost bookmarks:
    - First deletion (couple of months ago, just 1 month after starting using myTS): like 30+ bookmarks
    - Second deletion (like 2 weeks ago at most): like 20-25 bookmarks
    - Third deletion (like 3-4 days ago): I lost like 5-6 bookmarks
    - Today: I just lost 2 bookmarks

Strange.

We think that something did happen or was changed while the client was running the last time when your bookmarks where still there.
    It may be a bug in the client but we have no explanation what is going on.

Yes, It happened for me right now. I just clicked Ctrl+B by wrong, Found there is nothing, checked, and restarted teamspeak and still the servers got removed.

It must be a bug from Teamspeak!!!

Same question for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    How many bookmarks/folder did you lose?
    Did you add /edit /remove any bookmark or folder the last days?
    Do you use your account on different devices?
    Was there a collision dialog showing up or red exclamation point in client's status bar?
    Are your identities still there?
    Can you show us your last client logs?

How many bookmarks/folder did you lose? ALL
    Did you add /edit /remove any bookmark or folder the last days? No
    Do you use your account on different devices? No
    Was there a collision dialog showing up or red exclamation point in client's status bar? No

Yes My identity Is still there,

And I cant find anything special in the Client log, I read it all.
    Last edited by dante696; September 15th, 2017 at 07:53 AM. Reason: merged

Exclamation Teamspeak Favoriten weg !

Guten Tag,

Gestern Abend waren auf einmal alle meine Favoriten weg. Ähnlich wie in diesem Post http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/1...h-Update-3-1-0 // Außer das bei mir die Identitäten noch vorhanden sind. Ich habe vorher nichts umgestellt an der Sync Funktion! Die Favoriten waren einfach weg. Client Version 3.1.6!

Ein paar konnte ich durch die Hilfe von YTQA wiederherstellen! Dennoch fehlt mir immer noch ein Großteil :/

LG ImScheinox
    Last edited by ImScheinox; October 27th, 2017 at 07:54 PM.

All TeamSpeak bookmarks removed

Hi so earlier on I opened my TS3 client and found that all my bookmarks were removed. I then opened TS up on my phone, and all of those were removed too.
    I have not modified any settings in the past few weeks so I am not sure what's going on.
    Both on my phone and laptop, I have TS3 up to date and logged into MyTeamSpeak.
    I have kept all my identities.
    Any help would be appreciated!

myTeamspeak bookmarks got deleted

Hello,

They all disappear from my list today.... i don't know why.. i juste close my teamspeak and when i open it again all my bookmarks and profil disappear.

Bookmarks got deleted.

Hi,
    MyTeamSpeak bookmarks got deleted, all my other settings (identities, volumes, etc.) are untaken, but there is no bookmarks, both on my pc and android device. Is there some way to recover them ?

The same thing happened to me, I had about 60 bookmarks. A way to recover them would be appreciated.

Thread Information