Hey there!

So, few days ago I started having an issue on my clan TeamSpeak server. I was just hanging around with my friends as usually, when suddenly my packet loss % went up, so I didn't really care as I thought I was just downloading update from Steam. However, later I noticed it was the "in" packet loss.

Here's how my "Client connection info" looks like --> https://imgur.com/a/MWFau

My total time spent on that server is over 100 days, but I've never had that issue before. I didn't change any internet or other settings, so I've got no clue what could be the error.

I've tried connecting with my phone, but still had the issue. However, when I joined via my mobile internet/different Wi-Fi, the packet loss was gone. Even tried to connect through different IP's, but didn't help.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day!