Forum

Receive "Error" when People with Full Rights try to move to Channel.

2x Channels that give this one Error msg when have full permissions to accept ppl to these channels. When checked "Move Power" from these 2x ppl who reported this i see that they have access to all channels. Why still get this "error msg" ?There's no Error Popup, but only TS3's Voice that says "Error" when ppl with full rights try to enter to couple channels.

I'm not highly Tech Savy so don't know how to do _" commands. Wish TS3 would be more simple to setup cause i love this Voip. I've given 75 to rights and other permissions needed to enter to room, talk & whisper to everyone who have joined to server

If require more information then let me know how to proceed

Kind Regards: TS3 Fan & Advanced Plan user a.k.a Subscriber.

About 6 days later & now Confirmed that All Permissions set correct for people who can't change to any channel after login & land into default room. "All Receive msg that Insufficient Client Permissions" even they've Been given them. Latest TS3 Client 3.1.6 & QT: 5.6.2

Some people can move & some can't even when have 110% Same Rights.. Where is Admin / Mod Assist ?

Kind Regards: Paying Member a.k.a Supporter.
    "Advanced Plan"

People have different permissions.
    The reason why noone answered is that you did not provide any information about your issue, like a permission overview (names mode please).

Hi and thanks for reply even not a Mod, but imagine that TS3 Tech Savy Y people have diff. Permissions, but like i said i've given same Client Permissions for every member. Now randomly glitches in a way that some can't change channels :/ I managed to make it work for some after fiddled with settings yesterday.

Today one member who had moving working all the time experienced this Glitch. Channel's have been set to "Unlimited member amount" & Join Power to 0. Only one that requires high amount is Delete @75.
    What Information do you need for able to Take a in Depth Look ? Do i send some Log File for example ? I saved whole Log file via Enjin's Voice Settings panel. Not sure how big it is, but taking a look in a moment.

Kind Regards: Not so TS3 Tech Savy, but Fan of TS3 VOIP.

EDIT: One person was able to move into one Specific channel where we grouped today when having some Pvp fun together. I made some changes to every channel's Join Power Required & set -1 to all & they're set to Unlimited Cap like mentioned. Moment ago asked this one Member to go up & check if can move to other rooms & it worked Then 1 member who couldn't earlier today was able to move 2

Now i would love to have confirmation some way that changes i made today are the reason for moving to work. Hopefully works for all others 2 who have same Client Permissions set by me
    Last edited by Appendix; October 3rd, 2017 at 04:49 PM.

Permission overview of affected clients (that behave differently but shouldn't) in names mode.

Thread Information