Forum

Suggestion (Custom TS3 server-join parameter)

Currently I have a custom bot, which works like this:
    1. When the user joins checks if he is not on FastJoin proccess.
    2. If he is on FastJoin process, check if the target user is online, and move him to the target.
    3. Countdown starts, because an user has joined successfully, and when finishes, sends a new FastJoin code.
    4. If the user was not on FastJoin process, basically sends a url which can share to other people.

FastJoin urls allows my users to quickly interact with new people. So lets say, Im playing a competitive match and I want my teammates to join my channel (without sending them the password, as they are not my friends). With this system, I only need to send a link though the chat, and the bots makes everything else...

The url format is the following one: https://www.domain.com/invite/<SECRET_CODE>

What I want:
    Instead of doing all process via HTTP, do it via ts3.
    I would like to in the next release add a new parametter like ts3server://ts.pvplayers.es?custom=<SECRET_CODE>, and then be able to read it via clientinfo query request.

What you want is already possible. This is why the temp password was added for.
    Temp password: A way to invite users for an amount of time who should not know the server password.

Adding another parameter were a code is generated for a one time connect is not needed in our opinion.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Yeap but this only moves to the desired channel. Im my case what i want is to move where there user is in.

Still possible without a code and just a temp password.

You can use the temp password with and without a target channel and expand the invite with channel= or cid=

https://support.teamspeakusa.com/ind...-on-my-webpage
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

I think that u are not understanding me. I need to a new user be able to join where I'm. ("I'm" means that the the "target channel" cloud change if I move to another channel, so your solution whould be not valid).
    Y can't use a not channel target, I need to use user target.

Yeah i got that and you can do this as explained.
    You just need to set the channel you are in and if the channel does change you change the id or name in the invite.

And yes also understand that you want something automatic, but as said don't think we add another parameter here.
    Last edited by dante696; November 29th, 2018 at 07:45 AM.

I made I video explaining what I want. Sorry if my English is not the best XD.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYGIIwQjzn0

Thread Information