Forum

Priority Speaker accidently enabled and am unable to disable

I accidently enabled b_client_is_priority_speaker on the admin server group permission and for some reason can't disable it, every time I click it it just flashes and stays enabled...

Is there any way I can fix/remove it without having to reset permissions via the web UI?

EDIT: We reset permissions as this post had been sitting in the waiting queue because I posted on Saturday but it would still be good to know how to fix this without resetting permissions.

Thanks
    Last edited by Hyflex; November 6th, 2017 at 04:47 PM.

Without a permission overview i have to guess and my guess is that the permission b_client_is_priority_speaker was enabled but a value for Grant wasn't.
    You had to set a Grant value equal or lower than your current i_permission_modify_power / i_client_permission_modify_power to be able to modify that permission afterwards.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

So how would I set the grant permission on the b_client_is_priority_speaker after it's already been set or the ability to remove the priority speaker permission? ServerQuery Login can do it?

Yes the Query login serveradmin can add the Grant value or remove the permission.

Grant for permission b_client_is_priority_speaker can be set by adding permission i_needed_modify_power_client_is_priority_speaker.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

The server query throws: error id=2568 msg=insufficient\sclient\spermissions failed_permid=4 whenever I try any command, yet if I look in the permissions as far as I can see the Server Admin group has permissions to use the Server Query tool...

The serveradmin login isn't the Server Admin group and has different and much more permissions.

Your server admin group still does miss the Grant Value and is still not able to fix it. Doesn't matter if you use the client or the Query interface.
    Last edited by dante696; November 14th, 2017 at 11:44 PM. Reason: changed sentence 1

Thread Information