Forum

TSI - Teamspeak Interface - More than just a simple Teamspeak≥ web interface

Hello and good morning community

First of all, my name is Daniel, I am 33 years old and my English is not the best, so I hope for your understanding. The last nine months I've spent developing a web interface for TeamSpeak 3 servers and their server admins, with all the functionality I've always wanted, and now the first beta version is ready for testing.

In addition to all common and well-known functions for managing several Teamspeak 3 instances, the web interface also has an appealing user interface, and there is also the option of allowing users or co-administrators access to the interface through program-specific role and user account management. The user accounts can be individually assigned to one or more instances or servers and the access can be restricted by roles. Thanks to the modular design and an integrated extension manager, it should be possible in the future to develop and integrate own extensions for the TSI.

(Thumbnail: TSI Server Interface)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	virtual_server_qm.png 
Views:	8082 
Size:	327.2 KB 
ID:	16164

To be able to make a stable version of the beta in the future, I would be very happy if some of you agree to help me as a beta tester. You probably all know that, at some point the time comes when you can not even see the biggest mistakes anymore

All further information about the beta test and the program itself can be found on the website https://www.teamspeak-interface.de. Thank you in advance for your support.
    For further questions, suggestions or constructive criticism, I am also grateful, because you never stop learning.

Best regards, Daniel

I apologize again for my bad English.
    Last edited by TSI DEV; July 8th, 2018 at 11:20 PM.

I saw on your website that you require php 7.0. I would like to hint that the current CentOS 7, which is provided by many hosters for their VPS, still provides php version 5.4. If you want the broadest userbase possible, I suggest you rework the interface that it is compatible with php 5.4 as well. CentOS 7 is a freely available version of Redhat Enterprise Linux 7.

Pls don't, php 5.4 is way to old and also EOL -> http://php.net/supported-versions.php

Would be better to give them a guide how to install php7 instead of supporting an EOL php Version.

regards

Shadow86

I would personally rather like a more material based design, than this 3d/2d button mix. Looks a bit like pre 2010 designs or windows XP icons.

But well that's only my personal preference.

As long as it works...

First of all thank you for taking the time to review the program. On the subject of PHP, unfortunately, I have to disappoint everyone whose version is lower than 7, because there is no plan to integrate backward compatibility. Also the criticism regarding the design I appreciate very much, this will be considered in future versions. I would be very happy if there are more testers that I could inspire for the Teamspeak interface and give me equivalent feedback. Thanks again to you.

I just registered to your site and "bought" the interface and the modules. I'm happy to provide feedback for it for as long as it remains free to me.

Beautiful creation, I will test that!

Now that a bit of time has passed, I would like to take another chance and thank all the testers who have made the program what it is today. Thanks to you many more features could be implemented and also in the field of design a lot has happened.

Meanwhile the Teamspeak Interface is available in the version 1.0.40 (Stable) and anyone who wants can download it free of charge at the website https://teamspeak-interface.de and test it for 30 days without obligation and for free. Furthermore, I would like to thank all users here with a 50% discount voucher*, this is valid until 31.07.2018 and can be redeemed by any user of the discovered here.

Below are a few screenshots of the program in the current version and a list of the most outstanding features.

Modern flat design..

Name:	Teamspeak Interface Login Page Flat.png 
Views:	206 
Size:	592.7 KB 
ID:	16848 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Teamspeak Interface Server List Flat.png 
Views:	1259 
Size:	138.1 KB 
ID:	16849 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Teamspeak Interface Virtualserver-Interface.png 
Views:	120 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	16850

Multiple styles..

Name:	44fffab4-170f-4705-92f7-7f50a22fdfb4.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	351.9 KB 
ID:	16852 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	preview.png 
Views:	115 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	16854

Here again the most important functions in the overview

Multifunctional Dashboard

The following functions are available on the TSI Dashboard:

- Manage / add / remove TS3 instances
    - Choose various security settings (Force HTTPS, Clickjacking prevention, etc.)
    - Configure caching using ArrayCache, Filesystem, APCu, or Memcache
    - See database connection information
    - Set up / remove package server for Auto-Update Service
    - Carry out automatic updates
    - Manage / remove / add extensions
    - Manage / remove / add licenses
    - Full access and error logging
    - Automatic snapshots via cronjob

- Create / export / import / edit / remove TSI user roles
    ( User Roles can be used to limit the administrative and editing rights in relation to TSI functions and instances, and the assignment of a level also makes it possible to restrict the allocation of values, eg when editing channel groups. , Server group or client rights )

- Add / edit / remove TSI users
    (User accounts can be assigned to single as well as multiple instances and servers)

Intelligent multilingualism

The TSI has an intelligent multilingual concept and is thus able to implement new languages ​​more quickly. In the current version the languages ​​English and German are supported.

Modulary expandability
    Due to the modular structure and the integrated extension manager, the development and installation of your own extensions is possible. An appropriate tutorial for developing your own add-on modules will be published in the near future.

Presentation individually customizable
    Thanks to the extensive CSS editor, nothing stands in the way of a full, individual adaptation of the template. The creation and integration of own icon packages is possible without any problems and furthermore requires no great programming knowledge.

Manage Teamspeak≥ Instances
    - Manage/add/remove virtual servers
    - Import/update the instance rights
    - Import/update all server icons
    - Start/stop multiple/single virtual servers
    - Modify autostart of multiple/single virtual servers
    - Reset the channel list of several/individual virtual servers
    - Create snapshots for multiple/single virtual servers
    - Extensive notes system

Manage Teamspeak≥ Server
    - Import/update server icons
    - View/create logs
    - View/edit/remove complaints
    - View/edit/remove bans
    - View/create/remove authorization key
    - View/install/download/create snapshots
    - Download server icons (zipped)

Management of virtual server templates
    Templates are primarily intended to simplify the process of creating new virtual servers. The following functions are supported:
    - Create/Save template
    - Delete template
    - Create virtual server from template
    - Save existing virtual server as a template
    - Search template

Extensive statistics

Time-controlled recording of instance and server data via cronjob and detailed evaluation in the form of various diagrams.

Server Interface & TS Explorer
    - Edit server properties
    - View server details
    - Create channels
    - Move Channels (Drag & Drop)
    - Edit channel properties
    - View channel details
    - Move Clients (Drag & Drop)
    - See client information
    - Assign/remove servergroups (Clients)
    - Set channelgroups (Clients)
    - Poke/kick/ban clients
    - Submit complaints (Clients)

Manage Servergroups (Extension)

The following functions are only available in conjunction with the "Server Groups" module.
    - List server groups
    - Create/remove server groups
    - List server group rights
    - Assign/remove server group rights
    - List server group assignments
    - Remove server group assignments

Manage Channelgroups (Extension)

The following functions are only available in conjunction with the "Channel Groups" module.
    - List channel groups
    - Create/remove channel groups
    - List channel group rights
    - Assign/remove channel group rights
    - List channel group assignments

Manage Clients & Client-Permissions (Extension)
    The following functions are only available in conjunction with the "Client Permissions" module.
    - List clients
    - List client rights
    - Assign / remove client rights

Manage Files & Icons (Extension)

The following functions are only available in conjunction with the "File transfer" module.
    - List folders
    - Upload/download/delete icons
    - upload/download/delete files
    - Preview of image files

Teamspeak≥ Bot (Extension)
    The following functions are only available in conjunction with the "Simple Bots" module.
    - Automatic greeting
    - Command line function (client mass shift, etc.)
    - Automatic move at AFK
    - Automatic kick rules
    - Forced arrest (jail function)
    - Forced freezing (freeze function)
    - Protect server groups
    - Protect channel groups
    - Bot autostart via cronjob

Cronbjobs (Ajax/Webron/Crontab)
    Extensive system for managing time-controlled tasks. Control and execution possible via Ajax, Webron or server crontab. Also the creation of own Cronjobs are no limits.

API Interface (Extension)
    Easy connection to other or own programs, including comprehensive API documentation

In this sense, many thanks to all.

Best regards,
    Daniel

* (Simply enter the code 2CT84-FYWQ5-2LFXU-25SI4 during the ordering process on the page https://www.teamspeak-interface.de)
    Last edited by TSI DEV; July 13th, 2018 at 10:34 AM.

Thread Information