Forum

Server not reachable from outside [Linux ipv6]

Hello everybody,
    a week ago i set up a ts3 server on my raspberry pi which works fine in my home network.
    The server is runnning the latest version and the clients which are trying to connect also do. The problem is that nobody from the outside can reach my server. My internet connection (unitymedia) got a DS-Lite-tunnel so i dont have access to an ipv4 adress to run my server. But as i read in the forum it is possible to go with ipv6. I forwarded the ports in my router(fritzbox6490) for ipv6 to my raspberry pi. I tried to check if the ports are open with an online port scan but there are only tpc scans for ipv6 and none for udp. Am i handing out the wrong ip adress or what could be my fault? The adress im giving is directly from the console of my pi. It is looking like: 1234:abcd:1234:abcd:1234:abcd:1234:abcd
    The same adress is shown in the interface of my router. When i enter this adress into my client in the home network it connects just fine so i assume that it is a problem with the portforward. Or do i need to add the port 9987 at the end of the adress? Or do i need to hand out the ipv6 adress from my router?
    I'm starting to go crazy because i can't figure out the problem.
    Every idea and help is aprreciated.

Picture of the ipv6 port forwarding:
    Name:  ts3help.PNG
Views: 570
Size:  54.1 KB
    Best regards
    Wildimp

Grundsätzlich gehört zu solchen Fragen ein Log. TeamSpeak auf dem Raspberry Pi auszuführen, wird aber hier nicht supportet!

Übrigens: Es ist völlig lächerlich, IPv6-Suffixe zu zensieren, weil du 'ne /64 oder /56 hast und damit, die damit möglichen Adressen zu scannen, ist unmöglich.

Servus,
    heißt das ich habe gar keine Chance hier eine Auskunft zu bekommen? Ich meine es ist ja trotzdem ein Linux Server, abgesehen von der anderen Prozessorarchitektur. Falls doch hier der Log:

18.12.2017 22:05:59 VirtualServer Info listening on 0.0.0.0:9987, :::9987
    22.12.2017 18:40:34 VirtualServerBase Info server was edited by 'Wildimp'(id:2)
    22.12.2017 18:40:56 VirtualServerBase Info client connected 'Wildimp1'(id:2) from 192.168.178.26:53958
    22.12.2017 18:41:20 VirtualServerBase Info client disconnected 'Wildimp1'(id:2) reason 'reasonmsg=Verlassen'

Hoffe das ist der richtige. Drei meiner Kollegen haben versucht sich zu verbinden kurz nachdem ich mich verbunden hatte.
    Ohne Erfolg und ohne Meldung im Log. (Wildimp1 bin in dem Fall auch ich)
    Das mit der zensierten Ip-Adresse war vielleicht übertrieben gebe ich zu.

mfg Wildimp

Du hast dich hier mit ipv4 verbunden. Geht denn im LAN die Verbindung mit ipv6? Bedenke, dass ein Linux auch nochmal eine lokale Firewall hat, und das bei klassischem iptables in ipv4 und ipv6 getrennt. Öffnest du einen Port in ipv4, ist er nicht automatisch auch für ipv6 geöffnet. Siehe Ausgabe von "iptables -nvL" und "ip6tables -nvL".

Thread Information