Forum

Problems after Update 3.1.7

Hello,

With the latest 3.1.7 update of teampeak for android, I found problems:

1) When I connect to a server, and then I leave the server, the application does not close, but remains active and says that it is still connected to the server, and to exit I have to finish the application...

2) When I connect to a server, and if while you have change ideas, and touch on "Cancel", the application completely crashes, crashes completely, and the Android menu turns black, and to close the Teamspeak app, I have to go into settings -> Applications -> Application Information, and end it from them.

3) Almost always appears a page with "license agreement" with reject keys etc., and by mistake touch reject and every time I throw myself out of the server, should not appear... and very annoying... please fix.

Please let us get out a new update that solves these problems, you can't use it like this

Thank you

Teamspeak 3.1.8 Android

Hello,

I would like to know, will it also be available on android teamspeak 3.1.8? when?

There are so many problems that need to be solved at version 3.1.7.

Thanks
    Last edited by dante696; January 19th, 2018 at 12:44 PM. Reason: merged

There is no release date and no relation to the pc client release.

Quote Originally Posted by Dony1131 View Post
    There are so many problems that need to be solved at version 3.1.7.
    2 of 3 reported will be fixed with next client update (no release date yet)
    The problem you have with the license dialog is nothing we could reproduce so far.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

ok, thanks

Re "To your self deleted post"
    I wanted to reply to your first Android 3.1.8 report, but you did delete that post. So i would reply to nothing.

Re "to your duplicate threads"
    The creation of multiple double threads will not fix your issue :/
    Duplicates will be merged or deleted. I merged one duplicate and deleted the others.

Back to your original "cancel" problem:
    You updated to the 3.1.8 beta and this client does not represent the final stable 3.1.8 version.
    And please do not escalate this bug like pushing the cancel button is all you do all day long
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Hello Dante...

I deleted the post before, to create it in the "Bug Report" section and not in "Android", Sorry...

So you're telling me that version 3.1.8 which and output on Android yesterday, and a beta, and not yet stable?

However, now another App Problem has appeared, it doesn't make me count to any server, as soon as you know, it completely blocks the whole app, and the Android error message appears:

"The Teamspeak yes and stop application" or "The Teamspeak application continues to stop".

Which is the problem?

Thanks

Yes you seem to be in a beta channel, because the 3.1.8 version was released as a beta.

I have no clue about the connection problem.
    Which device and Android version are you using?

Hi Dante, thank you for your reply.

As a phone I use LG K10 2017, and I have Android 7.0 Nougat.

But the point and that these problems did not exist, when I had the 3.1.6 version of Teamspeak... and from version 3.1.7, which all appeared Problems Style. Now with version 3.18, have been fixed 2 bugs that were there with the 3.1.7, but have appeared others...

As for the Concession Problem I find now, and that when I try to construct a server, the app completely crashes... I have already tried to clean the chache, restart the phone etc, but nothing changes... until last night... the app worked perfectly, beyond that bug of the "Cancel", which I had reported.

Thank you

We have no clue yet why this is happening. We are elevating this freeze.
    Please be so kind and unsubscribe from the Android beta channel and install the stable client again.
    So you can use the client again and don't have to wait.

This thread explains how to Subscribe/Unsubscribe from the beta.
    https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/...p-Instructions
    But you need to uninstall the client to get the 3.1.7 again. and it could be that it takes a while till Google offers you the stable client again. Clearing App store cache may help here.

I tried to disscribe myself from beta, and it's true. Version 3.1.8 and beta. But as a stable version, does it give me the 3.1.6.1, and normal? therefore also 3.1.7 and beta?

3.1.8 I see that it is unusable... is it not possible to move on to version 3.1.7? I really like design... at games from 3.1.7, and I also want to help as beta tester, to report bugs.

Thanks

The normal update will bring you version 3.1.6.1.
    Beta version 3.1.7 was replaced with beta 3.1.8 and there is no way to select this versions.

We are working on next 3.1.8 beta 3 and i will report back here, when we release a fixed version.

I hope that the next Beta, comes out as soon as possible, because the current beta 3.1.8 and unusable.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Dony1131 View Post
    and unusable.
    That would be bad

A new 3.1.8 beta was released. This version handles the crash on connect.

File transfers (like icon download) caused that.
    The Cancel button on connect is temporarily (or maybe permanent) disabled.

Yes, I have now installed the new beta, and works very well so far, the problem of crashing and solved.

With regard to the "Cancel" button, is it permanently removed? and better to leave it, because if you have so many servers in the bookmark, and if you tap by mistake a random server, I can't delete the current conession.

Thank you

Thread Information