Forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    There is no way to get synced data back without using the recovery key.
    Only way is when you own a second device where data still are stored.
    There you start without a internet connection and move data from synchronized to local...

See post #2 for more......
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

ok tks I recover identity from ini file saved from old backup and rewrite the server I used now tks alot

Now I generete now key and save on a secure place

Need help

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts thing.PNG 
Views:	237 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	17075Got that it says unable to decrypt data please apply encryption backup key but I dont know what my backup key is please help because got rid of all my bookmarks also when I go on the server to play with people my perms are gone and I think it says i'm someone different
    Last edited by dante696; September 5th, 2018 at 09:21 AM. Reason: moved to right thread

recovery key

Good day Teamspeak 3 Support I have a problem and although my teamspeak 3 account has been reset completely sodas I had no idenditšten and no more servers and I am a few hours from my teampspeak 3 account logged out and will not log in and I have my old Forgot recovery key there is a possibility to restore this and I get a couple of hours of news from teamspeak on windows 10 teamspeak syncing failed and a message with my recovery key I unfortunately forgot there is a possibility to restore my old recovery key that I have my identities and my servers as favorites again? please as soon as possible for an answer

Nice day
    MFG: yolo
    Last edited by dante696; September 21st, 2018 at 07:55 AM. Reason: merged

Recovery Key and other issues

I was trying to get my bookmarks from my computer TS3 to my mobile TS3.
    I went to sign into my mobile ts3 app with myteamspeak credentials and I forgot the password at the time because I was not home. It wants me to insert a recovery key. I dont know how to get one or where it is? Please advise

Also, how do I put my bookmarks from computer ts3 into mobile ts3?
    Last edited by dante696; October 16th, 2018 at 09:03 AM. Reason: merged

You did get the key on your first myTeamSpeak login in PC, iOS or Android client.
    You had to write it down somewhere.

Please read post #2 in this thread.
    If you can not do this, then you only can use the Fallback option and your synced items will be cleared from system.
    You better do the Fallback from the client where Bookmarks , identities etc. are still available.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

The recovery key is Grey and i dont Remmber it

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    You did get the key on your first myTeamSpeak login in PC, iOS or Android client.
    You had to write it down somewhere.

Please read post #2 in this thread.
    If you can not do this, then you only can use the Fallback option and your synced items will be cleared from system.
    You better do the Fallback from the client where Bookmarks , identities etc. are still available.
    My is Grey out of the Recovery key and how can i get it back everytime i do a Reset install on ts3 when it fuckes u sorry for the bad word but i can't do anything i have to ask my Frined and all for the admin and stuff again and its so annoying how do i get the Recovery key back please tell me

pic http://prntscr.com/l7ds66 if u wanne see

It's grey as long you did not login into your myTS account and did solve the encryption problem.

You have to enter the old recovery key when you get asked for it or you have to use the fallback function.
    And only then you have access to that menu point.

New installation / forgot password/tryed recovery

Hi

What i did wrong. I had to make new installation to my pc and installed TS again. Tryed logg in but had forgot my password. I recovered my password and tryed to use recovery for my TS. It sayed my Failed to restore recovery key. I made new one and tryed it also same thing.

And when i logg in pop up box says: "unable to encrypt your data, please apply encryption backup key"

Quote Originally Posted by Joukkeri View Post
    I made new one and tryed it also same thing.
    Unfortunately this action wiped your whole synced data and there is no way to get these back when you do not own a client that still has the items..

I might have žnstalled TS files in other drive but quite old but maybe that helps?

Yes but before hat you need to solve the encryption issue by pressing the Fallback button.

Signed out and in on MyTeamSpeak and lost all preferences and permissions on servers

I needed to sign in at a friend's place today, so I logged him out and signed in as myself.
    When we logged in back to his account, he lost all his preferences, bookmarks and permissions on all servers.

TeamSpeak also kept sending a notification, something like: Lost encryption key, please enter.

He doesn't have the encryption key unfortunately, yet we're sure he didn't reset his password or email, so what's up ?
    Also the 'New Encryption Key' button is gray (unclickable).
    Last edited by dante696; July 17th, 2019 at 09:47 PM. Reason: merged

They are gone because you logged him out. Is that all of what you did? No password reset?
    The new key can't be generated that's why it is grey.

Your friend must use his Recovery Key to get his stuff back. There is no way around this when account is in that state.

Error recovery key

Hello,

I've changed computer, registered a recovery key and then installed TS on my new pc. When I connected, I couldnt have my old datas and when I put the recovery key it still didnt work, here's a screen and what it says to me
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dante696; August 6th, 2019 at 08:09 PM. Reason: merged

Thread Information