Forum

Weird mic problem

Hi guys,

I got a weird problem with my headset microphone. I configured TS3 to "Voice Activation Detection" and it always worked fine, today however my friends suddenly couldn't hear me anymore with that configuration. In the Windows options for recording devices I set the mic to 100% - still nothing. They could only hear me when I activated "Continuous Transmission" in TS3.

I did the test in TS (under Voice Activation Detection") and when talking in a normal tone it goes up to around 10. Also I can hear my voice loud and clear in Audacity.

What could be the problem here ? Do I have to buy a new headset ?

Thanks in advance

Fixed it. Had to put the modulator thing to minus something.

Thread can be closed

Similar problem I think. Everything works fine but after a while capture stops working and the only way I can get it going again is to restart the TS client. Then everyone can hear me again. What is the "Modulator thing" you mentioned? I don't know what you mean.

The treble/regulator under „Voice Activation Detection“ I set it to like minus 15-20 and people could hear me again

Unfortunately the voice activation detection is not the problem. I have to restart teamspeak for people to hear me again. When the problem occurs changing the VAD slide bar does nothing to fix the problem.

Thread Information