Forum

Bluetooth problem

not supported language removed by mod

It's nice that they fixed what I suggested before, but now I am struggling with a combination of bluetooth headphones on all my Huawei phones (P8, P8 lite, P9 Lite, P10 Lite, and the latest Mate 10 lite.) On the Sony xperia M2 everything works fine In the audio settings everything works correctly and the level of voice activation is not working Apka uses the microphone of the phone instead of the headphones Apka as if it turns off the microphone of the handset and tried on different models, such as branded Plantronics, for example, you have weak beta testers. errors and I will give max stars because I use this application on a daily basis. I called Huawei and said that the problem on the side of the compatibility of the application.
    Last edited by dante696; January 27th, 2018 at 11:13 AM.

Bluetooth no longer works

Hallo,
    after i got the update of the TS3 App (Android) the Car Bluetooth no longer works with TS3.

Changelog:

"Reworked bluetooth device handling"
    Maybe there is an issue with the new handling??

faxe2110

Hey faxe2110,
    thank you for reporting the problem.

Can you give us some more informations to reproduce your problem?

Note: I had no problems here with my S7(Android 7) device, connected to a HM1100 headset.

- Which android device and android version did you use?
    - Did it work in our previous stable(3.1.6.1)?
    - It would be nice to know the steps you did (Did you connect the phone to the car-bluetooth before or right after you started the TS3 App etc...)
    - Can you try to disable and re-enable the "Use Bluetooth" setting, while you are connected to a server and tell me what happens then?
    - Do you own a normal separate Bluetooth Headset you could use to test?
    Last edited by MuhChy; February 5th, 2018 at 10:16 AM.

Hi theos,
    I'm sorry to hear that you are still having bluetooth audio problems, we'll have a look at it.

Hallo MuhChy

Can you give us some more informations to reproduce your problem?

- Which android device and android version did you use?
    - Did it work in our previous stable(3.1.6.1)?
    - It would be nice to know the steps you did (Did you connect the phone to the car-bluetooth before or right after you started the TS3 App etc...)
    - Can you try to disable and re-enable the "Use Bluetooth" setting, while you are connected to a server and tell me what happens then?
    - Do you own a normal separate Bluetooth Headset you could use to test?
    1. Im using an Honor8 (FRD-L09)with Android 7.0 Build-Number: FRD-L09C432B399 EMUI-Version 5.0.1

2. After i make a rollback to 3.1.6.1 on the same Honor8 bluetooth works again. BUT it switch from the bluetooth car mic handsfree after 3 sec. ca. to the mic. from the Smartphone Honor8. That issue with the mic. switch came first after there was an systemupdate. With the output there is NO issue on the bluetooth car handsfree.

3. It doesn't matter which steps i will take. The last update from the TS3 App will not use the car handsfree. BTW: other apps working fine also after Android systemupdate, just to let you know.

But normally are the steps (works with TS3 app 3.1.6.1)

Bluetooth aktivated on Smartphone
    Wait for connect with car handsfree
    After connect with car handsfree start TS3 app
    When TS3 running car handsfree is ready to be used.

After the last TS3 update the TS3 app will not use the car handsfree when im running the normal steps.
    Also no connect when im first starting TS3 app and then make a connect to the car bluetooth handsfree.

4. When im re-enable the "Use Bluetooth" when im connected to a server nothing happens. It seems that the Smartphone is working with something it takes about 5-10 sec. before the marker comes back and shows that "Use Bluetooth" is enabled.

5. I have tested with another bluetooth headset. Plantronics Voyager Legend. Same problem here. The TS3 app will not use the Plantronics Voyager Legend headset.
    Also here is now the problem with the 3.1.6.1 TS3 app Version that he sometimes after ca. 3-5 sec. switch from the Plantronics Voyager Legend headset to the mic. from the smartphone.

Another issue in the 3.1.6.1 version of the TS3 app was that when i get notifications/messages the mic. always switch from the car handsfree bluetooth to the smartphone mic. and back again. Changes in Audio recording did not resolve that issue.

Hope to hear from you.

Hey again,
    thank you for the detailed answer and how to .

We are aware about the "mic switched between devices" bug and we are looking into it.
    You can try updating to the current stable again and check it with the following settings:

1.) Connect your BT-Headset before you start the client
    2.) Disable "Hands free" in your client settings
    3.) Inside your "Audio settings" menu, set Playback to "Voice Call" and Record to "Default"
    4.) And ofcourse, Enable "Use bluetooth"
    5.) Now just to be sure please kill/stop the TeamSpeak app in your App Manager(You can hold the app icon on the homescreen and use "App-Info" to easily stop the process)
    6.) Give it a try and tell me if this works for you

Hey,

same problem.
    Hornor8 will not use the bluetooth handsfree.
    When im starting the App, and push the favorite server, it takes about 3-5 sec. before the App is starting the connection to the server.

Same problem here. Bluetooth in the car. Phone: Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. Android: 6.0.1

I've tried all the suggested options. Nothing changed. Suddenly I have no other Bluetooth devices available to test with.

same here....

Samsung Galaxy S5+ LTE / Android 7 / LineageOS 14 / Car Handsfree BT Connection

Could you provide ETA on fixing this bug?
    That's the only scenario I'm using mobile client for, so if it is not fixed, this app will be useless for me. And so I will apply for a money back in playmarket.

Alternatively you can either reenable old bluetooth code (make a switch in settings) or let us download old APK till the problem is fixed.

I have the same issue, Bluetooth headphones are not used by the app after the latest update.
    Before the update the connection was already unstable and sometimes cancelled without notice but now it won't work at all.
    I'm using a Yotaphone 2 (model: YD206) with Android 4.4.3
    with the update there was a message that this would be the last app version for Android 4, so I guess that means I can't just wait for a fix.
    How can I use the old version of the app?

Bluetooth no more work

I have the same issue, Bluetooth headphones are not used by the app after the latest update.
    Before the update the connection was already unstable and sometimes cancelled without notice but now it won't work at all.

How can I use the old version of the app?

Thread Information