Forum

Hybrid View

iOS audio is turned way down when TeamSpeak is running

In the latest update to TeamSpeak on iOS, all other audio gets turned way down when TeamSpeak is running. This includes music, games, and TeamSpeak's own voice announcements, as well as notification sounds. I also notice that other audio gets collapsed to mono, so the left and right separation on music is gone, for instance. I use VoiceOver and the volume of that isn't affected, which tells me TeamSpeak is setting some kind of system flag differently than it did in the previous update. This makes sense in certain situations (game audio / music / videos might be louder than other users on the server, for instance) but as something that can't be disabled, it just wrecks the usability of the app. I don't want to have to close TeamSpeak to listen to a video, and I certainly don't want to miss messages coming in because the alerts are now at 20% of normal volume. Please fix this.

I am experiencing very low volume volume n the app, too low to be useful.
    Latest update, iOS 11.2.5. The last version of the app worked great, the update destroyed the volume regardless of system or voice. The volume is also too low with an external Bluetooth speaker.

Same, I can barely hear anything after this latest update, even when I'm using my bluetooth speakers. I rely on the voice announcements to know when someone's signed on if I'm not paying attention to my phone. They're so quiet now they wouldn't bother a church mouse.

iPhone 7+
    iOS 10

Same Problem

Got ts3 for a multi player game to pmay with friends, did a mistake of updating and now game sound isn't even half good as it was.
    Please help. I have invested my money in this app.

So, is this whole problem just being ignored? Still no update since the one in February, and no developer response. I managed to restore my old version and turned off auto-updates, but the old version has other, almost-as-annoying problems like the crash that happens when phone calls come in, randomly turning on noise cancellation, and the whole thing being pretty useless without auto-gain turned on but causing volume to max out to a ridiculous degree when it's turned on.

Thread Information