Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Disconnected from server (the time difference between server and client is too large)

I updated my teamspeak today to the latest version, it is currently the 22 of February 2018, I can join my saved teamspeaks but try to join a different teamspeak and I am getting this error
    <22:21:39> Disconnected from server (the time difference between server and client is too large)
    <22:21:39> Disconnected from server (the time difference between server and client is too large)
    Can I please have some help or anybody know a fix?

Thanks.

This can be a client or a server problem.
    This happens when your or server's clock differs more than -6 or +6 hours from set timezone in the operation system.

Solution for client and server owner:
    Set the right timezone in operation system and time in the clock.
    Just setting the clock but having wrong timezone active will not solve the issue.
    Last edited by dante696; September 7th, 2018 at 03:59 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Kann auf keinen TS joinen /the time difference between server and client is too large

Hi
    Immer wenn ich versuche auf irgendeinen TS zu joinen steht da: Von Server getrennt (the time difference between server and client is too large). Ich habe schon nach Updates von Teamspeak gesucht und meinen PC neugestartet. Ich weiß nicht mehr was ich sonst noch tun kann.
    Last edited by dante696; August 8th, 2018 at 11:00 AM. Reason: merged

Korrigiere deine Systemuhr und Region.
    Falls es doch nur ein Server ist, dann muss der Server Betreiber seine Uhr und/oder Region beheben.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

How to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    This happens on server 3.1 (or newer).

Your Clock differs more than -6 or +6 hours from your set timezone in your current system.
    Please fix your clock.
    I changed bios time and update current time. Hwo to do it?

Server Join not work

When i join a server comes these measagethe time difference betwen server and client is too large). What can i do to fix these?I dont now if its a Client problem or server problem
    Last edited by dante696; September 7th, 2018 at 04:01 PM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by dergax View Post
    I changed bios time and update current time. Hwo to do it?
    Sorry for the late reply.
    I added more details in my post.

Just setting the clock in bios will not solve the problem, when timezone stays wrong.
    Possibly this is a server problem.

Connecting problem: the time difference between server and client is too large

Hello,
    I know there was similar thread but it doesn't help me at all. I have problem with connection to any teamspeak server: "(the time difference between server and client is too large)". I've tried to set time, date and zone to my current location, any other, checked Bios time, and nothing works. I also downloaded Atomic Clock Sync and it doesn't work neither. Any help?
    Last edited by dante696; November 9th, 2018 at 08:20 AM. Reason: merged

Either your or *any server* have set the wrong timezone for their systems or have wrong time set.
    *any is hopefully more than one server on different hosts.

Please try server voice.teamspeak.com.

P.s creating a new thread with same topic makes you landing back in the old thread.

Problems with TS servers

Hello, I updated Teamspeak to version 3.2.3 and from then i'm getting ''errors'' like this, <14:39:10> Disconnected from server (the time difference between server and client is too large), i cannot join ANY possible server, not even default one.. Please help me with solving this problem..
    Last edited by dante696; November 21st, 2018 at 03:51 PM. Reason: merged

Can´t connect to a Server

Hello,
    i cant connect on any server. Everytime, if i want to join i get a message "The time difference between the server and cleint is too large. Help me please
    Last edited by dante696; December 10th, 2018 at 08:24 AM. Reason: merged

Help

Hi, when I want to connect to one of the servers, the message Disconnected from server appears (the time difference between the server and the client is too large). Is it possible and how can I fix it? Please Help
    Last edited by dante696; January 4th, 2019 at 01:54 PM. Reason: merged

Cant connect to any Server/Kann auf keinem Server joinen

Hallo zusammen,

seit gestern kann ich leider auf keinen Server mehr joinen,da wenn ich dies versuche 2 Sekunden später die Fehlermeldung "Von Server getrennt (the time difference between server and client is too large)" kommt. An meinem Internet liegt dies nicht, da ich alle anderen Programme ohne Probleme auch online nutzen kann und sogar streamen kann ohne das ich an Internetlaags leide... auch an dem Server kann es nicht liegen, da ich es bei jedem mir bekannten Server bereits versucht habe und immer diese Fehlermeldung kam. Ich habe Teamspeak auch schon neuinstalliert, aber auch das hat nichts gebracht :/ ,also hoffe ich jetzt hier auf eine Lösung meines Problem.

Vielen Dank für eure Mithilfe

Glentex
    Last edited by dante696; February 16th, 2019 at 05:21 PM. Reason: merged

Wenn das auf jedem Server passiert, dann ist was mit deiner Uhr und/oder Zeitzone falsch eingestellt.

Und wie schaut's mit lesen aus?
    Hier steht doch schon warum das passiert und wie man es behebt.

Ein Update oder Neustart bringt dir nichts, wenn dein System oder das System im Server eine falsche Uhrzeit oder Zeitzone nutzt. Das muss behoben werden.

Thread Information